Reviews for I Feel So
Buttercupstotch chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I literally came back here to say this story fucking sucks. this is kyman, not style Wtf are you doing? kyle and Eric have sex without hesitation but kyle can't kiss stan? the person he 'loves'? utter. bullshit. I just don't understand.
0-0Lalu0-0 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Re-reading this story and... oh God, it's as good as I remember.
Buttercupstotch chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
how is this the most favorited style story on this website? all the characters are honest shit aside from Butters.
Buttercupstotch chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
Apparently not kyle if you can't even kiss him back
Buttercupstotch chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
THIS PISSED ME OFF FUCKING KYLE IS SO RETARDED IT'S LIKE HE DOESNT EVEN LOVE STAN. BUT SAYS HE DOES FOR ATTENTION. HE FUCKS ERIC, KISSES AND TELLS WENDY HE'D LIKE HER IF STAN WASN'T IN THE PICTURE THEN DENY A KISS FROM STAN. What a fucking liar. prick. this story is so fucking cringe.
Omigodomigod chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
Don't laugh but I actually started crying when they made out. I'm too attached God damn it.
Omigodomigod chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
I actually threw my phone because of you! Aahhhh why?! Why KYLE?!
Buttercupstotch chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
you know what would be cute? if Kyle brought Butters on the double date. but whatever I know it'll be a girl I don't even like.
PuppeteerOllie chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
AWWWWWWW I almost cried. I hope you had this picked up as a published story, I wanna find it badly! I switched everything off today and this became my sole focus, and boy was it worth it
Pot of Fire chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
Kyle refusing the kiss was kind of unnecessary I think... I mean The story's been good so far but refusing the freaking kiss because he thought Stan was confused after everything he said and did was kind of pushing it
Awesam132 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Kyles a little OC

But this is amazing!
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP DOING THIS TO ME IT'S TOO MUCH! IM BOUNCING AROUND THE ROOM HERE!
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW!
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
I AM SO SCARED I DONT KNOW IF I CAN EVEN CONTINUE RIGHT NOW!
Silven K chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
God dude, you owned my heart, mind, and soul with the passion you put into this story... If you did remaster and write this as an original story I'll let you steal my heart again if you tell me the name of it.