Reviews for I Feel So
Laruto chapter 19 . 10/6
I was worried for a second that Kyle would never tell Stan about Cartman. I mean... you don't start a new relationship with secrets so I'm glad he found out and they were able to work through it. Great story, I was enthralled!
YaoiPhox chapter 19 . 5/1
This was incredibly well written. I've been really struggling with finding good fanfics since I left the obsession a few years ago. I went through crushing on a friend and I really related to this story. I would like to support this if it becomes an original story. Though you did a good job of keeping them true to their character. This fic had pretty much everything I wanted from a SP fanfic so thank you very much for sharing it with us. 3
tododekukunlmao chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I literally came back here to say this story fucking sucks. this is kyman, not style Wtf are you doing? kyle and Eric have sex without hesitation but kyle can't kiss stan? the person he 'loves'? utter. bullshit. I just don't understand.
0-0Lalu0-0 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Re-reading this story and... oh God, it's as good as I remember.
tododekukunlmao chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
how is this the most favorited style story on this website? all the characters are honest shit aside from Butters.
tododekukunlmao chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
Apparently not kyle if you can't even kiss him back
tododekukunlmao chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
THIS PISSED ME OFF FUCKING KYLE IS SO RETARDED IT'S LIKE HE DOESNT EVEN LOVE STAN. BUT SAYS HE DOES FOR ATTENTION. HE FUCKS ERIC, KISSES AND TELLS WENDY HE'D LIKE HER IF STAN WASN'T IN THE PICTURE THEN DENY A KISS FROM STAN. What a fucking liar. prick. this story is so fucking cringe.
Omigodomigod chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
Don't laugh but I actually started crying when they made out. I'm too attached God damn it.
Omigodomigod chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
I actually threw my phone because of you! Aahhhh why?! Why KYLE?!
tododekukunlmao chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
you know what would be cute? if Kyle brought Butters on the double date. but whatever I know it'll be a girl I don't even like.
PuppeteerOllie chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
AWWWWWWW I almost cried. I hope you had this picked up as a published story, I wanna find it badly! I switched everything off today and this became my sole focus, and boy was it worth it
Pot of Fire chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
Kyle refusing the kiss was kind of unnecessary I think... I mean The story's been good so far but refusing the freaking kiss because he thought Stan was confused after everything he said and did was kind of pushing it
Awesam132 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Kyles a little OC

But this is amazing!
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP DOING THIS TO ME IT'S TOO MUCH! IM BOUNCING AROUND THE ROOM HERE!
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW!