Reviews for Girl Talk
lorenalims chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
:D
I loved the female interaction. If you write something else, try to include more times Torres.
And please write more.
CileSuns92 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Oh my gosh I had the best laughs reading this. It's surreal in an amusing way, I couldn't stop reading, honestly, I loved it!
KBRC chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
OMG it let me login i should go back and review every chapter, that's how much i loved this! And i know that it's especially AU now, but i still love it and it was something funny with Addison, which is a rare occurance, and i just loved it. Somehow you kept them IC while putting them in this weird friendship that would never happen (even though it would make a ton of sense) i just loved it and i would probably die if you continued, but you shoul anyway.
STUPIDTHINGWON'TLETMELOGIN chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
LMFAO. I love the 'Look at me. I'm hot" Youre McHOt line. You are amazing, and i love how they are all friends now and they all are so damaged and perfect for each other. this is just so perfect.

-KBRC (which i would sign with if the site would let me!)
STUPIDTHINGWON'TLETMELOGIN chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This seriously made me lol, a ton. I love it, and the McWife thing...omg! LOVE LOVe Love.

- KBRC
andyoullenjoyit chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
“The personification of her uterus is alarming,” Meredith whispers, “Do you think we can send her to psyche?”

“The uterus heard that Meredith,” Cristina tells her in a sing-song voice, “And it is angry.”

haha that is amazing!

I love this. What those four could do as friends... the possibilities are endless!
j0k3 chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
Read all 14 chapters at once, and i bit my lip, trying to keep myself from laughing
justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
hilarous
NajiaArshal chapter 14 . 5/13/2007
One word:

Hilarious

TheFreeElf chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
Great Fanfic! I love it, I'm from Sweden but I understamd your story. It was really good! Keep writing...
fsdgghfdhuyyhguy chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
O funnyfunnyfunny! Seriously, if I wasn't reading this at 1 in the morning and wouldn't wake up everyone in the house I'd be dying laughing. As it is I've had a hard time keeping in the chuckles. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to hear more 'Girl Talk'.
distantmuse chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
Hahaha, I love this... Definitely made my lunch break more fun. :)
Cotton-chan chapter 14 . 3/27/2007
I'm pretty positive that this is the funniest thing I've read on in a VERY long time, and the fact that your Addison is so rawkin' awesome makes it all the better. Both the Under the Tuscan Sun reference and Cristina's “I am so much better at life than George” seriously made my day. Hooray for you, yo.
Butterflygurl chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
Love it! So much! Greatness! More please? _
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
OMG!THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER..WHENS MORE COMMING?