Reviews for Future Perfect: Angel of Death
haruxmichi chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I must say when I began reading the thing that really intrigued me was that Sera's had brought Walter into her dream... and she was dreaming about all this happening. I was thinking 'Woah... why is Seras dreaming about AxW and AxR?" O_o Eventually that was cleared up.

I would have to say that my favorite part was how unfazed Integra is by walking in on her former butler and servant about to have some fun. I would be like... "O_O Seras... go get some popcorn. Don't mind us! ::sits in desk with popcorn::"
MegFallow chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Really good story. I like that no matter the conflict the best result in the end was that Walter should go to Alucard. But what did Alucard (what I am assuming here) going down on Arthur in that one scene signify? Not that I am complaining or anything, I always liked Alucard in his servant (cheap dime store harlot position) role, but was it suppose to mean that until Walter came along, Alucard was used and passed around like a joint or something?

I like it though, its nice of Seras to help out her friends love lives.
Midnite OniHime chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
MN:hm... I think I like this idea... *gets lost in deep dark chasm with thoughts of Alu, AoD and Ser*

MERLA: *rolls eyes at MN* I loved the idea too. definately a most worthy fic. Well Done!
Waugh chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
You have a interesting concept there. Are you going to finish it at all?
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Hmm... I dont see how you could make this into a longer story, unless you plan on writing out the events that take place over time, or maybe an alternate reality? (both of which I'd be interested in reading _ ) It was interesting and flowed nicely, the style was easy to follow and you kept the characters in character ( i think anyways ) really the only issue was a few spelling mistakes which kinda took away from the overall mood, but not that biga deal.
xiar chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
ermm... that explained why Walter is so nice to Seras when she come into the hellsing huh? 3somes huh - Cool! But why is Seras been called "Race" and Alucard called "Dray"... oh Dracula a slang... but no take on "Race" though :P
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
yay! walter x alucard! *does insane happy dance* there so aren't enough of these around here...