Reviews for The Window
Paprika11 chapter 21 . 7/27
i kinda wish you had ended on the underwear joke~
FindingWarmth chapter 19 . 7/25
One of the best goodbyes I've ever read.
Batang May Scolio chapter 21 . 7/17
I LOVE YOU AND THIS FANFIC, I READ IT ONE GO.
DAMN IM RUNNING LATE FOR MY MORNING CLASS WITH NO SLEEP FOR THE WHOLE DAY!
lonealex1999 chapter 21 . 7/15
This story, the first fanfiction ive read where the main character is sakura, has actually made me rethink my opinion that sakura as a character had no worth, or skill, And for that, I would like to say well done. This is a wonderful story, and SilverShine should be proud.
yo chapter 21 . 7/12
i enjoyed your story, really it kept me on the tip of my toes most of the time, and your writing is jusy perfrct i hope you keep writing not only fan fiction but maybe random things as well
OedonWrithe chapter 21 . 7/11
Ugh you're making me like this anime STOP

(This was great I hope they're happy forever and have lots of little ninja babies)
OedonWrithe chapter 8 . 7/10
Why are you doing this to me I don't even like this anime why am I reading this why am I getting all tingly over Kakashi
trololol chapter 11 . 7/10
i was beginning to hate the story! like sakura what the fck do you want? fucking tease, but then you made me even happier looooved this chapter
bubble chapter 4 . 7/9
how can kakashi blink with only one eye!? lol i love this stoty
fanofyourfics chapter 3 . 7/9
what? he was telling the truth?! plot twist
im lovin it
aragoto chapter 12 . 7/6
this is the fic that got me into reading from , now i've probably sweeped across most of the naruto fics.
Moonflower04 chapter 21 . 7/3
This story was so fantastic, the story was hilarious pretty much every single chapter. I have to say I love your characterization of both Kakashi and Sakura - you made them funny, relatable and kept them in character the whole time. It was just perfect. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! :)
FashionFable chapter 21 . 7/2
Great work. Kudos. :)
FashionFable chapter 18 . 7/2
Omg that dress made me cry. The feels man. I can relate to so much that you've written and wow that was a shocker that she did that to it.
FashionFable chapter 16 . 7/1
Am I the only one thinking "Jerry Jerry" but "Genma Genma"
5,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »