Reviews for The Window
Saiyagurl87 chapter 21 . 11/11
That was amazing! Kunda sad there wasnt going to be a lil kakashi running around lol.
Miyaka chapter 21 . 11/6
4th time reading this.. So good
Lady Clarence chapter 21 . 11/3
Loooooooveeeeee
Sakura did not seem to be in love with Kakashi. Her behavior wasn't like that of a woman in love. Story was pretty good up until the unbelievable last few chapters where Sakura did not seem to be very invested in Kakashi. Ending was very disappointing and unrealistic.
dianalillian chapter 21 . 9/30
This is simply amazing. I don't even ship them, but I almost believed it.
Loulou713 chapter 21 . 9/29
I just adore your writing. I'm reading all of your stories now and just love the way you write about kakashi and Sakura. Absolutely perfect fan fiction!
Jade chapter 21 . 9/25
Your an amazing writer and made this story far bigger and better than I ever expected it to be! Thank you for an amazing read!
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 21 . 9/8
Yayayayya! Loved this very much. In my books, Sakura was always meant for Itachi! But I have started liking KakaSaku now because of you!
AkaneShiro chapter 11 . 9/5
ahahahah SAKIRA YOU ACTUALLY HAD PIPS You sneaky little
AkaneShiro chapter 10 . 9/5
Oya?
AkaneShiro chapter 7 . 9/5
HAHA TIME TO COCKBLOCK KAKASHI!
Bless your soul this was wonderful..
Rose chapter 21 . 9/1
I'm up at 3:30am because I couldn't sleep without finishing your story. Thank you so much for the time and effort you spent writing this. You're so talented. I enjoyed immensely. Thank you thank you!
CES chapter 21 . 8/10
I can't remember if I've commented on this, but I'm certain I've read it before. I forgot how it made me cry. Lol. But this is definitely one of the best KakaSaku fics I've ever read. Major kudos!
saltqueen chapter 21 . 8/6
I cried so much. thank you for this.
5,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »