Reviews for The Window
Liquidcell chapter 21 . 9/23
I forgot how much I loved this story. Thanks again, and hope you are doing well.

Kind regards.
I've read a translation, but I'm here because I need to thank you directly. I don't know if you're going to read this review after so long, but this has been frankly one of the best stories I've ever read and I want you to know that.
I'm so grateful. 3
I love this fic! I read it when it you were first publishing the chapters then fell out of the fandom for a while. I eventually came back and was so happy to find that you had finished it. I reread this every little while simply because it hits all the things I love most in a fic. Do you think you'd ever upload your fics to ao3? I feel like there are so many new people in this fandom that don't know about this fic simply because they don't use ffn.

I hope that wherever you are, happiness and joy finds you!
gurubelj chapter 3 . 5/7
I was not expecting him to actually learn to play piano
heroinmother chapter 1 . 4/6
i might have already commented a few years back but i just came here to say that this is still one of my favorite books. and yes, BOOKS. if someone asks me what’s my favorite book i say the LOTR trilogy and The Window.
BlueTea21 chapter 21 . 3/13
Ahhhhhh, that was such a sweet ending!
BlueTea21 chapter 15 . 3/13
Naruto is being such a self righteous little prick right now! How could he do this to his friend?
JustYourAverageGirlxx chapter 21 . 3/8
I've never been a kakasaku fan for the sheer absurdity of it but this fanfic spurred a new awakening.
Love it! Love it! Love it!
n chapter 21 . 2/14
i read this first maybe around 2010 and to be quite honest i've read it every couple years since. this is i think my 4th or 5th time reading it. i can't believe this story is like 14 years old! holy fuck haha. it still holds up even after all this time and its still fun to read. thanks for writing it. hope when u get curious and check your reviews this makes u smile!
Mickreal chapter 2 . 1/15
i really like the beginning of this story but i can nwver finish it cus ghe end stresses me out to mu h
madaquarius chapter 21 . 1/4
It was cute in the beginning. Then, it became quite maddening and toxic. But the ending's beautiful. Your story is truly remarkable. And I love Naruto here! Thank you for sharing your splendid work!
Mickreal chapter 12 . 1/1
god i just rememberd what tsunade said to, that if she wasnt around like sexist people or sum that she would have already been promoted. this just firthers proves hes a sexist asshole.
Mickreal chapter 12 . 1/1
naur cus if he actually gaf he would of told her the issue when he was supposed to be training her. also u have kinda ruined this for me now cus kakashi is not worthless scum worthy of livinng under my foot. your good at wrighting assholes alright.
Mickreal chapter 6 . 1/1
am i actually fucking cursed. what is with THE FUCKING ALPHA MALE SHIT. LEAVE IT OUT
5,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »