Reviews for The Window
Guest chapter 21 . 12h
I love this. I really do. I've been putting it off in fear of disappointment. (I always pick either really good or really bad fics with no in between). But what has me is that I'm relating to it. I have such disapproval for my current BF bc of his race. This fic made me happy. Bc I was put out and he had a Kakashi moment of walking away(for my betterment). Then we both started again and happy 4 yrs strong. Thank you for this fic. I really enjoyed it. I'm extremely happy to have read this. Don't stop writing please. Never lose your passion for writing.
ChissySweetz chapter 21 . 3/28
I'm SO glad I went back and finished this. This is SO good god I'm in love with this. Great job thank you so much for sharing!
ChissySweetz chapter 19 . 3/28
Oh dear my heart cant handle the ache
ChissySweetz chapter 18 . 3/28
Fucking bless I could kiss Naruto ahhhh my baby I knew he's smart somewhere in that thick skull. Awesome chapter!
ChissySweetz chapter 16 . 3/28
God this is so bad I almost hate Naruto! Greate chapter
ChissySweetz chapter 14 . 3/27
oh crap shizune knows
ChissySweetz chapter 13 . 3/27
this is heart-wrenchingly beautiful
ChissySweetz chapter 11 . 3/27
I love this book so much
ChissySweetz chapter 3 . 3/26
rereading this because I never finished the last time. it's so good to come back to this!
Ketsweird chapter 21 . 3/23
Its over ten years since you started this and its today a classic and must read in the kakasaku community. I'll hope you are happy with whatever you are doing with your life nowdays, you brought so many of us happiness with your work.
girlpod50000 chapter 21 . 3/16
What can I say other then you have blown my standards and expectations for every single thing I read now. Not just with fics but literally anything I start reading. This was an artful piece of literature and I enjoyed every minute of it. It will be very hard to find anything that compares. Thank you for sharing your writing.
KirikaAndo chapter 5 . 3/14
mhm uniforms are the best
Goose chapter 3 . 2/23
Oh! There was actually a piano lesson? Alright you got me, I was so expecting another affair
Mrs. ToraLaw chapter 21 . 2/16
You know why you're an amazing author? Because you set a standard for me in this . After going through your stories several times (The window, House of crows, Duty before honours, 7 days etc), I found myself a bit picky when it comes to KakaSaku fiction. Everytime I read new story, I would automatically compare their story with yours. And most of the time, I gave up on chapter 1. Because they are not even close with 'SilverShine's standard'! Just so you know, you're a fucking awesome author. Please if you're still writing, let me know & I'll not hesitate to go & buy your book! Thanks for all the stories you wrote here in !
innahabbeyrose chapter 21 . 2/12
I am a little bit late but I must say thank you for this! It was such a beautifully written story I actually read it in one go (for like 8 hours and now my eyes are hurting so I'm gonna go to sleep after writing this review)
5,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »