Reviews for The Window
mitsukakashi chapter 21 . 7/20/2018
I'm so warm and fuzzy. This was such a crazy, enjoyable rollercoaster of emotions and I honestly don't regret yanking out a hair or two in the stress. Thank you for this beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2018
I FEEL SO STRESSED JUST READING THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS I FEEL LIKE PULLING MY HAIR OUT UAGQHQGHQVW thank you for writing this and making me feel this way
Rima Akien chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
I was completely and irrevocably flabbergasted with twisted hilarity at Kakashi’s pettiness towards Nibiki in this chapter. I couldn’t stop laughing. The moment insisted that I make sure you knew this before I even finished the chapter! Well done!
Kell chapter 21 . 7/13/2018
This is still my favorite KakaSaku fic of all time. I read it back in 2012 and I've been coming back to it a few times a year to read. Thank you!
suri-suri chapter 2 . 6/10/2018
IKKI MORE LIKE ICKY

this nasty ass ingrate who tf does he think he is
Erin chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
I just wanted you to know that this fic is my favorite fic I have ever read out of all of my fandoms. I come back and re-read this at least 4-5 times a year for the past 5 years or so now. I love this story so much and your portrayal of the characters feels so right. There was nothing out of character for them. I can’t believe this fic is as old as it is, but I hope you’re still writing because you’ve definitely brought so much joy to me and I’m sure a ton others. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Vivsien chapter 21 . 6/8/2018
just reread this, and holy snap, i still love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2018
I
Emiley chapter 21 . 5/22/2018
I spent three whole days pouring over this fanfic and I got to say I love it.
Girness chapter 21 . 5/9/2018
Wonderful story!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 20 . 5/6/2018
You know Tsunade I have VERY mixed feelings about you on this situation
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 19 . 5/6/2018
The last three paragraphs I completely agree with. He’s leaving because you guys couldn’t keep your nose out of their business and gave your opinion when it was not wanted
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 15 . 5/6/2018
NARUTO ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! WHAT WAS THAT NARUTO?! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SHOUT IT OVER THE HOKAGE MOUNTAIN THEN?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU! THE MINUTE SHE FINDS HAPPINESS YOU RUIN IT! I hope you’re happy.
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 14 . 5/6/2018
Oh. My. Gods!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 13 . 5/6/2018
This is gonna hurt some hearts in the long run
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »