Reviews for The Window
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 10 . 5/5/2018
KAKASAKU FOR THE WIN! Sakura I love you and you will not turn out like your mother.
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 7 . 5/5/2018
Kakashi I love you so much for this chapter
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 5 . 5/5/2018
Ino is such a friend. I don't know what kind but when I found out I'll say it. Kakashi and Sakura are getting steamy huh? I can only imagine what they really thought while talking in the forest.
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 4 . 5/5/2018
Sakura there is no way you can be that innocent minded especially with Ino Yamanaka as your best friend. Oooooooooooh Kakashi "naughty"?
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
KAKASHI WAS WATCHING HER THIS TIME! OMG OMG I CAN'T BREATHE I'M LAUGHING TOO HARD STILL. IKKI IS SO UNGRATEFUL AND DOES NOT DESERVE SAKURA. Really the "fridge" I wish someone would say that to her again in my presence. At first I thought "play the piano" was code for something in Kakashi's terms, but he's actually learning to play. Wow
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 2 . 5/5/2018
BYE IKKI
Girness chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
Really love your story :)
sbaurora chapter 21 . 5/1/2018
I was never a fan of any other ship besides sasusaku but man... this story changed my mind. It was beautifully written and highly recommended to kakasaku shippers. I can relate to this story SO much (the whole unrequited love situation) and i thank God that you ended this story with a beautiful ending. Amazing job!
callmegwen chapter 21 . 4/27/2018
I enjoyed this story SO much! Very well-written. The pace was great, the balance of dialogue and prose were wonderful, characterization was spot on. Love this ship, too. Added to my favs!
yangri chapter 21 . 4/17/2018
Oh god, it's over. Suddenly, I feel so empty inside... q.q
yangri chapter 18 . 4/17/2018
I'm fucking screaming. Also, I really appreciate Sasuke for not being a huge dick like everyone else about it. That and for knocking some sense into Naruto.
yangri chapter 16 . 4/17/2018
Arrggghh this is getting so good... frustratingly good...
yangri chapter 14 . 4/17/2018
When Nibiki first appeared, I was like "begone thot"

Then she died and I was like, "oh god I meant for her to screw off not die"
Thas Raulino chapter 21 . 4/12/2018
Hey!
I've been reading the translated version to Portuguese and just couldn't wait for the end in my mother language.
It is really a great story that made my nights after work really happy and relaxing!
Congratulations! !
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2018
Oh no it’s finished lol
Seriously, I’m baffled I didn’t come across this fanfic before (I’ve been shipping KakaSaku for a very long time lol). Anyway here’s my super honest review!
I love every chapter, seriously, this is the best KakaSaku fanfic series I’ve ever read ️, for some reason this speaks to me (I guess if I found out about this waaaay before, I would still enjoy it but would not relate, thinking oh this is some hot smut holy shit) but now I’m in my mid 20’s, I get Sakura and Kakashi’s loneliness, as funny as the word ‘thirsty’ sounds, that’s me, I’m thirsty, but not sexually (maybe lol) but at the same time I yearn for something deep like what Kakashi felt for Sakura and vice versa, god I wish I could find a guy like that one day, who could blow my mind. I can also relate to Sakura’s family matters seeing I’m in the exact predicament lol, mother married the wrong guy, got divorced and all that jazz. I love the character development for Sakura’s mom, we should never really pass an opportunity, coz we’ll regret it forever omg this is true. I love how you write smut btw, it’s so beautiful lol! I like the way you described it, unlike other smut I’ve read (they’re good but not as good as how you wrote it). The only complain I have is I think, well for me, the last 4 chapters were rushed? Idk I kinda feel that :O, that ending was lovely tho. That’s the only complain I have, other than that it’s perfect 3 I’ll have to save this on my hard drive for future keepings lol. Thank you for this, I’ll read your other stories as well 8D. Cheers!
5,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »