Reviews for The Window
Thas Raulino chapter 21 . 4/12/2018
Hey!
I've been reading the translated version to Portuguese and just couldn't wait for the end in my mother language.
It is really a great story that made my nights after work really happy and relaxing!
Congratulations! !
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2018
Oh no it’s finished lol
Seriously, I’m baffled I didn’t come across this fanfic before (I’ve been shipping KakaSaku for a very long time lol). Anyway here’s my super honest review!
I love every chapter, seriously, this is the best KakaSaku fanfic series I’ve ever read ️, for some reason this speaks to me (I guess if I found out about this waaaay before, I would still enjoy it but would not relate, thinking oh this is some hot smut holy shit) but now I’m in my mid 20’s, I get Sakura and Kakashi’s loneliness, as funny as the word ‘thirsty’ sounds, that’s me, I’m thirsty, but not sexually (maybe lol) but at the same time I yearn for something deep like what Kakashi felt for Sakura and vice versa, god I wish I could find a guy like that one day, who could blow my mind. I can also relate to Sakura’s family matters seeing I’m in the exact predicament lol, mother married the wrong guy, got divorced and all that jazz. I love the character development for Sakura’s mom, we should never really pass an opportunity, coz we’ll regret it forever omg this is true. I love how you write smut btw, it’s so beautiful lol! I like the way you described it, unlike other smut I’ve read (they’re good but not as good as how you wrote it). The only complain I have is I think, well for me, the last 4 chapters were rushed? Idk I kinda feel that :O, that ending was lovely tho. That’s the only complain I have, other than that it’s perfect 3 I’ll have to save this on my hard drive for future keepings lol. Thank you for this, I’ll read your other stories as well 8D. Cheers!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/2/2018
OMG LOL And people say Naruto’s an idiot OMG THATS GENIUS (Ch. 18)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2018
I LOVED IT! THE FEEEEEEELS
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2018
Ch. 15
Holy shit my heart is pounding well fuck lol this is intense as hell
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2018
I’m at Chapter 13 and I’m sad now lol
That was beautiful tho 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
I could see why this fanfic got thousands of reviews holy shit lol. I’m only at the first chapter and I’m already dying. Why haven’t I read this back in ‘06 or ‘08, it’s ridiculous. I can already tell I’ll have to save every chapter in my hard drive for future keepings lol this is amazing.
selene344 chapter 21 . 3/28/2018
Beautiful, real. Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/17/2018
Thank you for a happy ending! I really need it. But more importantly, thank you for making it feel real. And in some way, the experiences, the feelings, the people, are.

I'm very late in terms of appreciation for Naruto as a whole. But my dear, thank you for showing me that it really is better late than never.
GRUVIA chapter 7 . 3/12/2018
I love your story.
and kakshi x sakura
Namerra chapter 21 . 3/5/2018
Oh gosh!
I love your story!
One of the best I ever read among the multi fandoms I visit
In the beguining I'm not a big fan of Sakura but I love what you've done with her!
Thanks a lot
Namerra (from France)
Ophelia chapter 21 . 3/4/2018
I am a fanfic snob. I loved this storybenough to read it again. Pease bless us with morenof your writing. I noticed a few errors in each chapter and would love to beta for you.
Hokagenaomi chapter 21 . 3/1/2018
What a ride! Loved this story.
DeletedUser0010020003000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
I loved this first chapter sooo much!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2018
This book is seriously the best ive read on ff great story and awesome ending.
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »