Reviews for The Window
User name is taken try again chapter 21 . 1/29/2018
This is by far the best kakashi x sakura fanfic I've read on this site. Most of the sakukaku fanfics on this site are either have little to no plot or are much too dark for my liking. You, however, managed to perfectly balance the seriousness of having a relationship with the romance that came with it, and while there may have been some areas of the story I disagreed with, overall it was an amazing read and Thankyou for writing it.
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 2 . 1/23/2018
Woooow. Ikki is the WORST boyfriend ever!
Kathahari chapter 21 . 1/22/2018
This is seriously one of my favorite fics in the whole world! I never laughed so hard and I absolutely love the way you are picturing Kakashi the very same way I see him.
TheCupcakeViking chapter 18 . 1/21/2018
I've read this fic so many times now... and I still can't help but pity Hinata and her unfortunate role in all of this. Had me laughing and crying all at the same time, lol. xD

I love this story though. I've frequently returned to re-read it. :D
ravit7700 chapter 21 . 1/20/2018
never gets old. amazing story
Lindt Luirae chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
He's such an asshole getting in a last lay before dumping her. Guys jeez
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
This will forever be my favorite chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Hinata is clearly not qualified to be a ninja who cannot keep a secret regardless if she has the hots for Naruto or not!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Hinata is clearly not qualified to be a ninja who cannot keep a secret regardless if she has the hots for Naruto is not!
hungrypotato chapter 21 . 12/16/2017
in my favorites forever.
hungrypotato chapter 21 . 12/16/2017
this was absolute perfection. thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2017
...Ace from one piece reference?
THIS
WAS
AN
AWESOME
READ
I really love how you handled the characters and their flaws and strengths, and their damning and redeeming characteristics. Especially Sakura's parents.
Saiyagurl87 chapter 21 . 11/11/2017
That was amazing! Kunda sad there wasnt going to be a lil kakashi running around lol.
Miyaka chapter 21 . 11/6/2017