Reviews for The Window
Guest chapter 21 . 11/1/2017
Sakura did not seem to be in love with Kakashi. Her behavior wasn't like that of a woman in love. Story was pretty good up until the unbelievable last few chapters where Sakura did not seem to be very invested in Kakashi. Ending was very disappointing and unrealistic.
dianalillian chapter 21 . 9/30/2017
This is simply amazing. I don't even ship them, but I almost believed it.
Loulou713 chapter 21 . 9/29/2017
I just adore your writing. I'm reading all of your stories now and just love the way you write about kakashi and Sakura. Absolutely perfect fan fiction!
Jade chapter 21 . 9/25/2017
Your an amazing writer and made this story far bigger and better than I ever expected it to be! Thank you for an amazing read!
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 21 . 9/8/2017
Yayayayya! Loved this very much. In my books, Sakura was always meant for Itachi! But I have started liking KakaSaku now because of you!
AkaneShiro chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
ahahahah SAKIRA YOU ACTUALLY HAD PIPS You sneaky little
AkaneShiro chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
Oya?
AkaneShiro chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
HAHA TIME TO COCKBLOCK KAKASHI!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2017
Bless your soul this was wonderful..
Rose chapter 21 . 9/1/2017
I'm up at 3:30am because I couldn't sleep without finishing your story. Thank you so much for the time and effort you spent writing this. You're so talented. I enjoyed immensely. Thank you thank you!
CES chapter 21 . 8/10/2017
I can't remember if I've commented on this, but I'm certain I've read it before. I forgot how it made me cry. Lol. But this is definitely one of the best KakaSaku fics I've ever read. Major kudos!
Reveri chapter 21 . 8/6/2017
I cried so much. thank you for this.
H.Jane chapter 21 . 7/30/2017
Hi Silver, I read this fic years ago when you were still posting it, and it held up so beautifully almost a decade later! You're such a witty and wonderful writer, and even though you've fallen off the fanfiction planet, I hope you're still writing! You're the best and most beloved favorite KakaSaku writer in the Naruto fandom, and I hope you still love this couple. I wonder what you think of all the KakaSaku developments in the manga now? I know that their canon relationship isn't romantic, but I wonder about that from Kakashi's end...

Thank you for writing and sharing such amazing fic. I hope you're excelling at whatever you're up to these days! xoxo
blancoroja chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Third or fourth time rereading this and I still love it. You truly have a gift and I feel privileged to be graced with your KakaSaku stories. This story started off so crackily (is that a word?) and turned out so moving and emotional. I love the progression of their relationship and even though what they went through was awful it proved they truly love each other and belong together. Beautiful ending line for a beautiful story.
Arioneway chapter 21 . 7/23/2017
This is so fucking sweet and addictive. Entertaining and rich in flavours. I cried and laughted like a loony. Thank you so much my dear!
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »