Reviews for The Window
orlha chapter 21 . 12/18/2016
I loved this so much! *hugs* thank you for writing this. This was so fantastic and amazing to read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
This is was just amazing.
I loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
Loved every bit of this story. Thanke you :)
BeNICEeatRICExx chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
love this so much.
Kuchiki Kay chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
Wow! Was watching some naruto and saw both of them and thought they'd be a great couple. Searched Google and found this story. Loved it. Very detailed. Great job.
Joni Da Pony chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I started reading this when I was 13 years old. (oops I was a bad kid haha) I am now 22, married and have two children of my own and I still come back to this story. While my perspective and understanding of the relationship depicted here has changed as I've aged, it still manages to hook me and make me laugh and cry along with Sakura. You are hilarious and your depiction of Kakashi is still my favorite to this day. Thank you for writing this, it is SUCH a fun read.
MademoiselleRED chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Wonderful. I love this KakaSaku ff. x
X chapter 21 . 10/31/2016
Aw oh my god that was one of the best fics I ever read here. :(
X chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
I caught that sociopath sherlock reference. IF it was one. Anyways I really dislike Ino in this she's a bitch. Just saying. I love the story.
X chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
Hold on hold on hold on where the heck is Gai? Ehsjsisjsksjsj of all people he'd be the one who would be hurt by this aside from team 7.
X chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
Yeah okay Naruto but you made shit worse for your teammates... sigh.
X chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
OHMYGOSH
X chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Seriously. Your portrayal of kakashi is the best I've ever read on ffnet.
X chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Omfg go Sakura!
X chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Great chapter. Just have to say you got schizophrenia completely wrong. You seemed to be talking about having multiple personalities and that's not schizo... schizo is when you get delusions and hallucinations, losing sense of reality when you're not on medication, or even when on meds actually.. I should know.

Anyways great story. I didn't know I liked kakasaku until I tried this.
5,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »