Reviews for The Window
OedonWrithe chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
Ugh you're making me like this anime STOP

(This was great I hope they're happy forever and have lots of little ninja babies)
OedonWrithe chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Why are you doing this to me I don't even like this anime why am I reading this why am I getting all tingly over Kakashi
trololol chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
i was beginning to hate the story! like sakura what the fck do you want? fucking tease, but then you made me even happier looooved this chapter
bubble chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
how can kakashi blink with only one eye!? lol i love this stoty
fanofyourfics chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
what? he was telling the truth?! plot twist
im lovin it
aragoto chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
this is the fic that got me into reading from , now i've probably sweeped across most of the naruto fics.
Moonflower04 chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
This story was so fantastic, the story was hilarious pretty much every single chapter. I have to say I love your characterization of both Kakashi and Sakura - you made them funny, relatable and kept them in character the whole time. It was just perfect. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! :)
FashionFable chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
Great work. Kudos. :)
FashionFable chapter 18 . 7/2/2016
Omg that dress made me cry. The feels man. I can relate to so much that you've written and wow that was a shocker that she did that to it.
FashionFable chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
Am I the only one thinking "Jerry Jerry" but "Genma Genma"
FashionFable chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
I love a little 4th walling. Lol every ninja must now have their name written on their underwear in Konoha!
FashionFable chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
Can't stop reading... This is so good and I love the hunour and intensity. You need to write novels!
FashionFable chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Omg why have I never read this before? You are a genious SilverShine! I am dying here lol.
DenisseWantsFood chapter 21 . 6/26/2016
THIS FANFIC IS SOOO PERFECT
2BeorNot2Be chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
That sentence about ethanol and hot plates. I loved it. Awesome writing!
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »