Reviews for The Window
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 5/11
Looks like they cockblocked each other inadvertently.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 5/11
poor sakura, and what a shocking gesture from Kakashi
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 5/11
ooh that little radio flirting was just
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 5/11
I am loving this. Have I told you how much I love your stories? They are fantastic
Amazing... Best kakasaku i ever read! I am spechless . Thanks for creating this masterpiece
Allya chapter 21 . 4/8
I think I have too many emotions that I need to express to put it all in even one review so just- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Okay what the that was so good. Every chapter left me wanting more even after the most awkward moments. I felt so many things while reading and I could definitely relate to Sakura most times other times not so much. To be honest I went into this expecting a whole bunch of clichés but WOW was I wrong. I didn't think anything could get better than Duty before Honor but here you are again exceeding my expectations. When Kakashi and Sakura started flirting with each other I was like okayyyyy . Also when Sakura fought those gold mine thieves I half expected her to get kidnapped like what . And I was like not them dirty talking during sex. And when that one blond girl died at the end of that paragraph I was like WTFFFF . Also not Shizune being a nosy and a searching for sakuras undies and THEN telling Hinata who just cant keep a secret . But like bruh Naruto you did it to yourself to be honest . And Not Ino just going to Tsunades offices just for the gossip and then COMING FOR HINATA . I didnt really like Ino before but now I like her a bit more. But like when team 7 got disbanded and Sakura lost her apprenticeship and everyone start started spreading nasty rumors that hit hard cause I know how bad rumor can affect someone's life especially if their not true . And when Kakashi wanted leave I was like NOOO THEY HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER but now I sorta understand that he did what had to be done for the both of them. And everyone coming to see off Kakashi before left was just the most perfect thing ever (and when kakashi hugged sasuke) . Also tell me how Sasuke was the rudest mf there but still the only who understood their relationship . I mean of course its cause he doesnt care enough to indulge in silly rumors but still . I love how everyone started accept them after he left and pretending like they weren't the same ones who forced Kakashi out, just goes to show the toxicity of the leaf village even more. The Tragic Love Story of the Copy Ninja and the Hokages Apprentice my butt . Kakashi was right their just a bunch of hypocrites. Also I deadass thought Sakura was pregnant because they said it so many times. (But imagine their white and pink hair babies though). This really contrasts to Duty before Honor because in that story everyone just accepts their relationship I feel like this one would be more realistic to what would happen their relationship got found out. One of my favorite parts of the story was definitely Sakura and Naruto yelling a Sasuke in unison whilst he was trashing Yamato (also poor Yamato) or Sasuke and Naruto discussing whilst Sasuke was just trying to use the bathroom in peace. But like when Kakashi asks Sakura if she was being naughty and she said no sensei definitely one of my favorite moments between them. This probably not the best written review but I had to say how much I loved this. I definitely don't regret spending my spring break reading this.

Ps. I know you wrote these fics years ago but I just wanted to thank you for my new found love of long fanfics I cant wait to read the rest of your works!
Xieners chapter 21 . 4/3
I love the message at the end. When it comes to love, relationships and how society thinks. In this fictional world, it brings such a real message and as common as it is nowadays, I appreciate it. Thanks for writing this lovely work.
Saphire no Kitsune chapter 21 . 2/11
This was an amazing read. Much less action then I usually expect out of stories I read, but an exciting ride nonetheless.
MHatake1 chapter 21 . 1/28
Loved it!
Lin7 chapter 21 . 1/23
Una sola parola...MERAVIGLIOSO!
avvincente a tal punto da non riuscire a smettere di leggere.
loveattheendoftheworld chapter 21 . 1/21
Jeez I read this story over ten years ago rereading it today still an amazing story!
Depressed Writer chapter 21 . 1/20
I know it’s been years since you wrote this story, and it’s been years since you were active on this site. So you probably won’t read this comment. But I couldn’t resist it. I simply had to let you know how beautiful your writing is, how incredibly you set up their relationship. It was wonderful and I hope you’re still a writer, sharing your stories with the world because you indeed have a gift.
medininjasakura chapter 21 . 1/14
Wonderful! Loved reading this story, and I love the direction you went with it because it was very much in-character and in-line with the Naruto universe! Thank you!
One of my first fanfictions in 2021. And OH MY GOD! I aspire to be a gifted writer as you are. Great job!
daisydesired chapter 21 . 1/6
Thank you for such a wonderful story 3 frequent smileslaughs, some gut clenching moments, a couple of blushes, and a few tears while I read this is what seals the deal as top 3 kakasaku for me... and I’ve read a LOT xDDDDD
5,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »