Reviews for The Window
Dark Paine chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
OMG This story is so good! :D :D

But it sucks that he told her before she could tell him. Ikki icky

Maybe it was Kakashi looking at her lmao. Peeping Tom.

Anyway, Great story, I cant wait for the next update :)
Kitanith chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
How wonderfully ironic. *stabs Ikki with a kunai to save Sakura the trouble* Hm, but a calico cat? I wonder what that calico will be thinking the next time he sees Sakura.

AWESOME!
Scarlett Fear chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Please update soon...-ish in daze-

SQUEE! AWESOME MAN! Hehe you rock!xD
Maria-Minamino chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Oh what a jerk Ikki is...*slaps his drunken form* XD

gah...was that kakashi at her window? hehe - that would make it interesting :D wot X3 XD

I can't wait to read more :D
yanga chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
haha! So what, Kakashi returns the favor and spies on HER during sex? Ahah!

Anyway, I love the way this is developing. You absolutely floored me with DBH, and Seven Days always manages to put me in a better mood. I love your writing style!
L.M. Frick chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Yay, another chapter for this one. I like this story. I hope to read more soon.
EroSenninLuva chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Wow this was SO funny! I can't wait to check out the next chapter. :D
serenitatis417 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Heh? He thinks so too? :S Lol, does he think she's bad at sex or summin? ;;

Anyway, I feel so sorry for Sakura. Must be scarred for life.

Great chap, hope you update soon!
Renjiluvah chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
WOW that was BEYOND fucked up. If I was Sakura, I would've kicked Ikki in his mutha-F'N balls, so he screwed her first b4 deciding to dump her. Now she's gonna look and feel like the idiot. Poor grl, all damn Sasuke's fault. Hmm, so was that Kakashi watching thru the window? He prolly feels bad 4 her too. I like where this is going so keep it up.
Newbie GK chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
She thinks it was a cat? Please. Interesting story, never thought of the sharingan that way. I look forward to the next chapter.
Naien chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Ha..took the words right out of her mouth didn't he? My gosh, the mental picture that came into mind from all this was just sad.

Poor girl. She really needs to take Ino's advice and grow some backbone.

Nice update at any rate!
Yunique chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
O...this story has started an interesting turn. Me likey. D

It's very sexual I see, and Calico cat? Pfftt...Kakashi is a pervert. Just the way I love him. xD I can already feel the addiction for this story coming on to me. _

Mwuahahaa...

I do like the part where Ikki came home, it was humourous to how Sakura reacted to Ikki sexually. xD Stupid Ikki, I can relate him to many idiots out there.

Looking forward to the next update~!

Yunique

P.S...Kakashi equals SEX GOD. ] This story implies that. WOOT!
Rain.Lover chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Oh My Golly Gosh..

Ha! I really do hope that was Kakashi at the window, however it couldn't have been a pleasurable sight to watch surely..

Anywho, loved DBH, loving this fic also.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

]
tazii chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
ouch she jst got dumped . well, most guys are like that anyway; seriously.

the chapter was awesome, described things perfectly )
Saturnalia chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Your fics are amazingly different from each other. Sakura's a bit more cynical, a lot less naive, and a lot less innocent compared to the Sakura from DBH. Personally, I liked the sweet sincere Sakura from DBH, but this Sakura is a lot more grown up, dare I say mature even. For this type of sex and story to work, I don't think virginal Sakura would have done it. Anyway, I think I see much potential for this story. Excellent work as usual.

But DBH is still my number one favourite fic of mine.
5,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »