Reviews for The Window
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Oh that was great! I can't wait for the next update. Is Kakashi spying on Sakura? hehehehe...I so can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Felix02 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Hahaha...Poor Sakura. Didn't even get a chance to break up with him; he's such a loser, but it was quite humorous.

I wonder if that was Kakashi on the window...Payback! Hahaha. I can't wait till the next chapter and to see where you will take this story. It has so much potential to go about anywhere. And I can't wait to know why that woman was having an affair. Maybe that will become apart of the whole story line; then again maybe not.

I will be keeping a look out for this story. Good luck to ya!
Abyss Rising chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Poor Sakura! Of course, now that Kakashi has seen how awful her sex life is he has to make it better (right?) and then she'll be fine. :)

Update soon (pretty please).
Saeleth chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Wow, I love that in each story you keep reinventing your characterization, not to be OCC, but different facets of the personalits and tweaking a history not yet made.

I like how Sakura isn't so inexperienced in this one like she was in DBH, I think when her and Kakashi do finally realize certain things, it will be quite differnt though just as hot, because they have differnt experiences then other times.

Oh my, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm near positive Kakashi saw her and Ikki, and well Ikki deserves to be hurt. That was the act of a man that knew he wouldn't be getting any for a while. Though I find it hard to believe he got into ANBU...
moodiful819 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I can't wait to find out the identity of the "cat". Update. :P
Time is Limited chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Ohh... So things get a little intersting, ne?
Time is Limited chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Ohh... So things get a little intersting, ne?
Rashaka chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I'm *so* glad to see you're continuing this now that DBH is finished! My curiousity about where this is going is pretty high, as it's such an intriguing premise.

This chapter had some fairly amusing parts, particularly the mission stuff with Kakashi, and the cicada line. I actually was impressed wiht how you led up to that with the description of the insect sounds getting louder- I didn't realize you'd done that until you made the punchline and then I backed up a few sentences to see the lead-in. Very clever.

Was that Kakashi spying on her instead of a cat? Interesting. I guess fair's fair.
riverbreeze chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Ugh. How wrong. I wonder how Sakura is going to take it? *shrugs* Anyway, I hope you update soon!

-riverbreeze-
Tetsu-sama chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I liked it; I agree with Ino, Sakura can do WAY better than that! Update soon!
LadyLefaye chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. Interesting end to this chapter. Ikki's declaration seemed rather abrupt, which makes me wonder if that flash of white Sakura saw was Kakashi leaving her apartment after threatening Ikki into leaving her. Just a theory anyway. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Saiyuki456 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Please update! love your writing!
Ziri Okamiotoko chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Hm, a part of me is saying that Ikki's admition that they need to break upwas thanks to Kakashi. Anyway, I'm excited to see this fic being updated again, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :D
An Antidote chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
go on
animeaddict99 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Wow- Ikki is a bastard! . I love this though. I'm not a huge fan of OCs...but I like Ikki because I hate him. O.o That made no sense! . But it really looks like I'm going to enjoy. (I enjoy all your stories, though, so this is no exception!)

Can't wait for 'Chapter Three!'
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 355 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 375 .. Last Next »