Reviews for The Window
MagenKyotenChiten chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Wow. Now, I know the real reason why Kakashi is always so late. XD
freakenout chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
oh god. LOL! u seious... wowa~! most explicit thing i have read.. and iv read quite a few. it lik NO WAY! lol ... damn kakashi doing another women and sakura walks in on him... never thought of the occurng... . _ . i love it! haha. update soon1 or is that it?
KageTora chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
-lol- The last part of the chapter made my stomach hurt from laughing too much. Please please PLEASE update soon. Your stories are so good. But I shouldn't rush you of course. Because if you're rushed, you may write too fast and the chapter might suck afterward. So, take your time but not too much. I look forward to your updates.
L.M. Frick chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
hehe, nice. I liked it. Are you going to continue with this or is it a oneshot? Very good descriptions
Vangoghgirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
ha ha... so naughty . I have feeling this fic is going to be fun :3 Can't wait for the update!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
So he's not just angsting in front of a rock afterall...

Good lord, is that what all his lies are? I got lost on the road of life...now I got a dirty thought out of that...
Sam chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMFG! THAT WAS AWESOME! You should really continue this story...I must see how this pans out please I'm begging you
Kalia chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Ahh...I love it. It's a refreshing change from the angst surrounding DBH (but you write such angsty goodness!) but I love the easygoingness of this story as well. Thank you so much for spending your time writing these fics! They're really well written and awesome to read. So thank you for writing so many lovely Kakasaku delights!
LadyRen chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
haha, the last sentence... hilarious!

this not-updating-thing is killing me. Please update soon!

_

Love the start, so I guess I would like the middle of the story too... :D
ClassiestMokuren chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh my god, that was pretty hot. Whoo... *fans self* I'd hate to be in Sakura's shoes in this particular situation, but I hope it works out for her. _~
browneyes2yu chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
You should so continue this story! You got me hooked from the beginning! I wonder when Kakashi will finally confront Sakura about what she witnessed and how it will go from there...oh, come on, please continue with this story! Let me guess (I might be wrong), but Kakashi will start thinking of her in THAT way or Sakura will, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
... that was really hot.

Wish there was more to say, but I can't think of anything at all. Woo.
DeadlyDemon17 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
hahaha! that was funny lol please update soon! 0v
kcwelaopsfscmdkls chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow... please update! The whole time I was reading that I was like "NU!" or "HOLY CRAP!" and sometimes "AAH!" (not really, I just wanted to add a 3rd one XDD)
The-Shine-Queen chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
It's sexy. I can't find any other word for it. What possibilities you have opened up. This story will defeinitely make your heart pound and your eyebrow arch. This is one of my favorites. I remembered it and came back to read it again. I am so impressed at how you have given sensuality to a story with scant swear words and not too much skin. Wonderful.
5,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 359 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 .. Last Next »