Reviews for The Window
lumoslumiere chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
OMG! I adore this fic. It's so realistic it had be blushing like mad! I love it and Kakashi is just hot and I really love your work! :D
jackmyfrost chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
OMFG! O.o I need therapy...
wempu chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
are you going to update this soon? :D i'd like to know what happens next :D this one was good, please write more soon! :)
Teliana chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! *begging on hands and knees* you write so well!so please please please could you write some more! This was a great chapter.
Iton chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
OMFG! That was totally unexpected! Cant wait for you to update though... HURRY!
Tsukashi chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh good gawd, how embarassing! And just like a man to react the way he did. LMAO! You just got to continue this one! Especially after his look at the end. I'm having all kinds of pervy Kaka/Saku thoughts now. *wiggles eyebrows*
bright future in sales chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
awkward is the only word that could desribe that senario.
EarwenTelrunya chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Just wondering... Is this a oneshot or a continueing story (though continueing isn't spelled correct.)
the general girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
L O L

The ending was hilarious, keep writing!
PissedxOffxPrincessx18 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
O_O ::gapes:: oh my...

That.. this would have to be one of my favorite stories now. lol I love it! .
Maeko5 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow how embarrassing, poor sakura. I winder what will happen.
Adamina15 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
greath stoyy!

can't wait for the next chapter (is there going to be a chapter 2)?
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
. Wow, I think my face is about to spontaneously combust. And that WAS a really bad choice of words, haha. I love your Kakashi/Sakura stories. Keep up the good work!
inuyashaHELP chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
lol...wow that same thing happened to me during school...i asked my friend if he was coming becus he was behind us..and he's like possibly..hehe..it was funy..XD..love your story..update soon. Ja~
Kitanith chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
hehe! poor Sakura, Maybe you'll elaborate on what happens when you open THAT kind of can of worms? eh, eh?

Pleaase?