Reviews for The Window
Amy chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
moore more more!

i love it ) please continue with it
MLWood chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I love this one. I'd be interested to know if you'll continue this one. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow! I can't stop smiling as I write this, that was ackwardly funny as hell! poor Sakura, I could only imagine how shocking that was for her. Once again, I'm amazed at your writing skills, a person would have to be dead inside to not find the humor in this, great job.
Stormingtrinity chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
WOW. I can't wait for this to continue.
An Antidote chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
hahahaha i feel bd for Sakura

men that's embarrassing
Humorsmith chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Man i have never blushed so hard in my life. I was chanting "oh man life's a bitch for right now." over and over in my head. I thought i died when Kakashi looked at her. I was like OMFG! You have to update this story it is very good. It is also very halarious. LMFAO.
SuChAbAKa chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
REALLY bad choice of words... you could say that again! XD haha! Omg I want to read some more of this... wow i would be mortified if i were Sakura... i dont blame her at all. But.. wow... maybe Kakashi will offer to do the same to her. XD
Enis chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Poor Sakura…

I can’t stop laughing that was hilarious.

I cant wait to read more please update soon :)
Zymmm chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
OMG. You have to update! Have to Have to Have to.
extasie chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
LOL ! this story is funny i could just so imagine Sakura shocked and panicky... oh! i wonder how this is going to turn out!
SatuAka chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
hahaha that was a great last line omg Kakashi is such a perv...what if every time he gives an excuse it's just a sex metaphor? HAHAHAHA that would be hilarious!

This was great i loved it
Naito Mitsukai chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I had to tell you that even though this story is only 1 chapter so far, I LOVE it! I really do! So please, please, please, PLEAASSEE update soon? :)
Lady Calliope chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Oh my...Poor Sakura! Can't wait to see how Kakashi handles this one or how Sakura will keep from going insanse with naked sensei dancing behind her eyes. ;) Good luck!
MoonVeil chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I think I swallowed my tongue when Sakura found Kakashi. *blush* That's got to be one of the worst things that could possibly happen to ANYONE. Good Job, but next time give us a warning, I still am finding it hard to breathe. .
Melvanas chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
lol omg i loved this! i agree with the other reviewers in that i really hope you continue with this. sexgod!kakashi...what more could a fangirl ask for? XD! anyway, i realize you are particularly busy with Seven Days and Duty Before Honor (both AMAZING stories) but it really would rock if you decided to pick this up again.

"I came across this hungry little kitty cat and thought I’d better take her back home to feed her" ROFLMAO!
5,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 361 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 .. Last Next »