Reviews for The Window
CherryBomb91 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
That was great. All your stories are the best. I hope you update soon!
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This kinda reminded me of that one scene in Sideways, where the main character has to snatch a wallet out of a bedroom while a married couple is doing the nasty...while speaking nastily...it was hilarious! But this wasn't too funny. This was just...there...if you know what I mean. No real tone, it had a bland mood, even if it did make the reader feel A LITTLE embarassed on Sakura's part. If anything, you should have made this more humorous. That's what a scene like this has the perfect context for funny, but you didn't use it.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
aha...bad choice of words indeed...

wow, the embarassment, yep...

I like the extended metaphor you take with "But even cats could be heard yowling with passion at night."

And it's "Mrs Kimura Yoshi"- niice...

Lovely little scene.
Yunique chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
WOW! That was damn uncalled for. XD But I like this, its a good start. XD I do hope you continue with duty before honour as well!

Yunique
Robias chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
oh god o_O poor sakura.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
*keels over in a fit of uncontrollable laughter* Gahh! What a *giggles* think to see early in the morning.

I gotta hand it to you though, it was so funny I almost fell of the chair. Sakura is never going to see the end of this.

Every time he'll come up with an excuse...*goes hysterical with laughter again* And that ending phrase.
Envy My Pain chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
O,O' You can't stop at such a good point. Evil Cliff hanger, you have me locked into suspense. UPDATE* please, show some mercy this is a wonderful fanfic I can't wait to see where it leads next. Kakashi seem's really cocky at the moment. I love it.
Midnight of Shadows chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That was dirty...but oh so delicious! _~. Poor Sakura, she's probably gonna be scarred for life!
xXSakakiXx chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow, that was funny! I liked the ending part, i cracked up HURRAY for a new story! and Kakasaku -luffs- Kakashi is one bad boy hahaha and i feel bad for Sakura! She must be so embarassed hahaha i bet that's gonna be her reaction to kakahsi for a litto while! Thanks for putting up a new story
ms.marigold chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
OMG~~! I'm very much excited about this new fanfic of yours. The summary really attracted me to reading it.

everything was really unexpected and the fact that Sakura saw him..XD This is very interesting.

This one is really good! Keep it up!
Tiasha chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
{stares at computer screen} O.O oh...my...god... I am HIGHLY intrigued to see where and how you will be taking this one... It was excellently written, but certainly an approach I haven't seen before. :)
Angel6582 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Holy crap! Wow, that was very unexpected! Reading the summary I thought that Sakura would have just saw him naked or something... not THAT. Haha, wow... I can only imagine how embarrassed I would be if I were her. I'm really curious to read what happens next. Will Kakashi say something to Sakura? Wow, I think that this story is going to be great.

You are such an awesome writer. I love you for writing such super stories! xP
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Ha, I love windows.
kjlfkajslkdjfs chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
wow i couldn't imagine kakashi doing THAT wiith anyone!(well some one that's not sakura anyway!)
FF Please Delete Account chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
very um...amusing...2 thumbs up!
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 .. Last Next »