Reviews for The Window
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Nice, nice! _~
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
PAMS(Please add more soon)
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
OMG! WOW! Waht a 1st ch! I cant wait for more already! The way she came in on them..., and the last part... LOL!

I hope u update soon

U have some AMAZING story ideas but please dont leave ure other stories hanging!
Seikei chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
HOLY CRAP! U SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME WITH DAT CHAPTER! IT WAS GOOD BUT KINDA DISTURBING BUT HEY DAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING ON WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN LATER! WELL KEEP ON MAKING THE STORIES AND I WILL KEEP ON REVIEWING!
Nushi chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
~wibbles~ It's been a very long time since I enjoyed a "KakaSaku" SO MUCH.

It was just everything about it, especially how you set up his neighborhood. The collage of buildings, gardens, flower boxes and cats just lazing about. So warm and calm.

But then of course Kakashi doing 'that'. Wasn't really expecting it since...well I just wasn't thinking. But this Kakashi is so extremely interesting ALREADY. Uhg!-truly, I can hardly wait to read more.

I want to live in your fic...And then kill the ffBot for just telling me that you added a new story five minutes AFTER I read it. Damn ff.
chibiusaxoxo chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
HOLY SHIT! DIOS MIO! *currently in shock from kakshi visions* I don't think i have ever blushed before in my life.

YOU ARE A GODDESS! MAS ! PLEASE!
Beth chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Well, you've certainly caught my attention!

Damn that was hot!
Silent-Serpent chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
:D heeheehee... mabey I should start reading into all of his excuses... COntinue Soon!
seeseeryder chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Great begining to another one of your wonderful stories. I am a KakaSaku junkie. You keep me happy and content. Write as many KakaSaku fics as you want. I will keep reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
o.o wow
Shadow Willow chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
o your gonna make more chapters please? I would luv ya if you did ) pwes pwes!
Claire chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
i am seriously laughting right now... that was hilarious. i really hope that you update this soon, i can't wait. _ bai bai
melifair chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Oi...wow...I think my own face mirrored Sakura's just by reading. I must say that I love your style of writing. It brings "attention grabbing" to a whole other level. The humor and wit is extraordinarily appropriate as well as very skillfully placed. Please continue and keep up the excellent work. Looking foward to more.
avatarhike chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
oh my god... my heart just jumped out its socket and went back in again! that was... breathtaking..seriously
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
You *seriously* just gave me a heart attack! That was an amazing opening chapter that just hooked me and doubled my eagerness to read the next chapter. I mean, holy hell and writ, that was Kakashi fucking some woman and Sakura sees it and she's just confronted with the very uncomfortable fact that, EW!, her teacher has a sex life! And that he has a sex life that might be a bit corrupt. XD Truly awesome.

Can't wait to see the next part!
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 .. Last Next »