Reviews for The Window
heaven's-myth chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
LOL! XD

it was so funny! Sakura catching kakashi in the act!

and that women is cheating with kakashi! I never thought of kakashi doing that... I mean... umm... I thought like Sakura that he would be too lazy and would think it to be to troubelsome (and to mess with a married women no less! *gasp*) but you put him in a whole new prespective for me...!

thanks! and I'll be looking foreword to the next chapter!

~ ~ ~ LOVE ~ ~ ~
Chibi Makoto chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Wow. Wonderfully written. I'm so embarrassed for Sakura! How can Kakashi kind of be acting normal towards her after that! I wonder if she's going to even say anything. Haha. The last line was priceless.
Ziri Okamiotoko chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Oh man, that was horrible. Poor Sakura-chan. XD

That aside, it was really well written, was this just going to be a one-shot, or were you planning on continuing it? Either way, a fun read, I could really feel Sakura's embarrassment. Looking forward to more of this if there will be any!
Imaginary Lemur chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I really love the beginning of this story. continue you must continue. update soon.
narutoinuyashalover22 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hey lol i love this story so far i want to know where your going 2 take this plz update soon!
Pineapple Demon chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Oh man, I think I was as shocked as Sakura! But definitely in a good way. Man oh man, I love your mind. _
HeavenlySent0512 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
oh my gosh! NICE NICE! please tell me you'll update soon. your writing style is unbelievable!

UPDATE SOON FOR UR READERS SAKE!

(~)
RemRene chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
WOW! This first chapter really caught my interest. Very original start to a possible Sakura/Kakashi relationship. Hope to read more soon _
Inari chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Wow. XD That was crazy. I liked it. :D Can't wait for more!
Cleverblue chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Damn, I'm amazed at how you can write with the same characters and come up with totally different concepts to each fanfiction.

You are a great writer. I never get tired of reading your work.

Can't wait for the update!
Yay chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
's all my mind can think right write more soon!
1kenshinlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This is so funny! I can't wait until the next update. Update soon.
anony chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
how old is sakura? and dude great ending! you coming? :P
wynter89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I am wishing that it doesnt end there... wow... never thought of it in that point of view... lol... maybe everything Kakashi says is a metophor ... hum... suspious...

It was very enjoyable to read... very interesting.

good luck

i hope you update soon
ScarcelyBeloved chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
so priceless! really, how akward would that be? poor sakura-chan, that scene made me feel embarassed on her behalf!

i can't wait for you to continue... your stories are the best!
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 364 371 372 373 374 375 .. Last Next »