Reviews for The Window
Sak chapter 12 . 12/11/2019
Great movement through all the emotions!
Sak chapter 9 . 12/11/2019
They're flirting so much it is amazing
Sak chapter 7 . 12/11/2019
Don't let us forget he's a pervert
Sak chapter 6 . 12/11/2019
Poor sakura with her broken home
Sak chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
Heh, I need me a thong like Sakuras
But who is Ino dating?
Sak chapter 4 . 12/11/2019
Talking openly about sex with a sexy teacher whom you've seen having sex is just a bit awkward for me.
But hey those kinda throwing lessons that need physical correction are too good
Sak chapter 3 . 12/11/2019
He actually was getting piano lessons.
Sak chapter 2 . 12/11/2019
Omg so frustrating when your so close but your man goes over the edge and leaves you hanging. How dare he dump her.
Who is Ino going out with?
Sak chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
The horror and embarrassment and just FEELS that occurs when catching someone IN THE ACT was represented perfectly here
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
it was good...until this chapter. i rather have a violent Sakura than a doormat
KnellaLuna chapter 13 . 11/5/2019
Man I like this story, but you make Sakura seem so weak...
Lila Dunmare chapter 21 . 10/26/2019
Wow, rollercoaster of emotions, thanks for this fanfiction !
magicarnival chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
I ended up liking this more than I expected! I admit I wasn't too keen on the original premise of "seeing Kakashi in a sexual manner and poor repressed Sakura who's never had an orgasm starts getting interested" but you wrote it well and I liked how the relationship developed. I admit that I was worried you were actually going to make her pregnant considering how common that is in your other works LOL. But I'm glad she wasn't in the end, since I don't think it would've been healthy for the relationship's growth. As always, loved your work! I hope one day you might be inspired to finish some of your other stories or even write new KakaSaku again!
pearslandpendant chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
So... I finished this after a sleepless weekend and I must say, wow, YOUR WRITING IS SO GOOD. You know why?
I got invested in this fic thinking how fun is Kakashi and Sakura flirting around, but boy I have too many issues:
- super doormat Sakura
- Kakashi with the itch, who at first can't keep his dirty talking off because he's a pervert
- Naruto's reaction (I wanted to strangle him!)
- Ino is such a bitch
- Sakura's family and boyfriends
AND MOSTLY
- the whole getting caught, getting shamed, and their punishments.
I know it's important to the plot, everything that happened, but it's a struggle for me to read Kakashi getting treated like that, especially that in canon he's like a god, he's the Rokudaime, and here he was treated as a...sex predator and pedo. MY POOR KAKASHI!
But hey, your writing is so gripping I went through and finished til the end, though I can't say I wasn't left unbothered by everything that happened. You did a great job putting someone who's on a pedestal canonically, left to be a flawed, lonely outcast. But hey, he's very human and very in love near the end.
I love their ending... Sigh. Good for Sakura, getting what she worked hard for! I'm happy for them.
50blades chapter 9 . 10/7/2019
"Seeing as how you stole the majority of your moves, I don't see where you get off being so stingy about hoarding them all to yourTheir banter has me rolling.
I know writing fight screens can be challenging. I enjoyed Sakura fighting the bandits. The description was clear and I felt I could picture what was happened.
I can't wait for Sakura's training to begin. Thank you for this chapter.
5,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »