Reviews for The Window
Loved this story! Thanks for a great read.
Rukbah chapter 21 . 12/31/2020
I'm not sure my message will reach you since your profile was last updated eight years ago -.-" Anyway, here is my humble opinion.
I enjoyed your work so much that I don't know how to start. Your story captivated me right from the beginning, and that's because of your writing style and the well-placed intrigue. I can't seem to find a word suited for your story, but I can tell you that it is one of my favorites.
The action is surely entertaining, although what surprised me is how you chose to place some events (e.g. when Sakura took the Jounin exam, and we found out later why she was mad) so as to add a bit of suspense to the story. I also appreciate that you didn't rush headlong into describing, you took your time and the result is a narrative unfolding at an exciting pace.
I love the way in which you build every character while being faithful to the original ones. You captured their psychology very well. And, of course, the interaction between them is like a spark between two rocks- which eventually became a fire. I believe sexual tension to be a difficult subject to portray, nonetheless, you have mastered describing it. Not only the tension but the act itself- another pleasant surprise. And that again is because of your writing skills which succeeded in providing enough material for our imagination- the image of love that you painted with your words is exquisite.
I tried reading other stories after yours, but they fade away in comparison with all your strong points. Guess I have a new standard now :)) Thank you for your work and for the wide range of emotions it gave me
naruko89 chapter 21 . 12/28/2020
loved this story
cake0108 chapter 21 . 12/25/2020
Im crying! Aaaaaaahhh I hope they end up having lots of babies!
cake0108 chapter 20 . 12/25/2020
Omg dont go on that date Sakura
cake0108 chapter 19 . 12/25/2020
Extremely sad noooo
cake0108 chapter 18 . 12/25/2020
Omg nooo do t leave Kakashi aaaaahhhh so tragic hate how everyone turned their backs on them
cake0108 chapter 16 . 12/25/2020
:o omg omfg
cake0108 chapter 9 . 12/24/2020
Omg love it
cake0108 chapter 8 . 12/24/2020
Sakura sure does like to spy on her sensei a lot lol
cake0108 chapter 7 . 12/24/2020
Omg lol Kakashi will not go into her drawer lol
5,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »