Reviews for The Window
pearslandpendant chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
So... I finished this after a sleepless weekend and I must say, wow, YOUR WRITING IS SO GOOD. You know why?
I got invested in this fic thinking how fun is Kakashi and Sakura flirting around, but boy I have too many issues:
- super doormat Sakura
- Kakashi with the itch, who at first can't keep his dirty talking off because he's a pervert
- Naruto's reaction (I wanted to strangle him!)
- Ino is such a bitch
- Sakura's family and boyfriends
AND MOSTLY
- the whole getting caught, getting shamed, and their punishments.
I know it's important to the plot, everything that happened, but it's a struggle for me to read Kakashi getting treated like that, especially that in canon he's like a god, he's the Rokudaime, and here he was treated as a...sex predator and pedo. MY POOR KAKASHI!
But hey, your writing is so gripping I went through and finished til the end, though I can't say I wasn't left unbothered by everything that happened. You did a great job putting someone who's on a pedestal canonically, left to be a flawed, lonely outcast. But hey, he's very human and very in love near the end.
I love their ending... Sigh. Good for Sakura, getting what she worked hard for! I'm happy for them.
50blades chapter 9 . 10/7/2019
"Seeing as how you stole the majority of your moves, I don't see where you get off being so stingy about hoarding them all to yourTheir banter has me rolling.
I know writing fight screens can be challenging. I enjoyed Sakura fighting the bandits. The description was clear and I felt I could picture what was happened.
I can't wait for Sakura's training to begin. Thank you for this chapter.
50blades chapter 8 . 10/7/2019
Wow, this chapter is full of absolute amazingness. Sakura is going to crack soon if Kakashi doesn't stop messing with her. I died when Kakashi stole Sakura's second pair of underwear. He really is a pervert. I am definitely enjoying Kakashi toying with Sakura. It seems like might be catching some feelings. Thank you for this chapter.
50blades chapter 7 . 10/6/2019
I love Sakura lording her expensive dress over Ino.
"she was still proud of her dress, but wondered if she'd let it down somehow by being the one to wear it.". It breaks my heart Sakura thinks so low of herself.
"... apart from alcoholic vomitmonkeys with the sexual stamina of a squirrel."I seriously cooked on this one. I started to smile when the stamina of a squirrel got me.
I love stoic Sasuke.
Kakashi is so sweet. Haha take that Kimura.
Kakashi next to Sakura's underwear drawer.
50blades chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
Sakura 's father is absolutely wretched for allowing his second wife to treat Sakura in that manner. No wonder Sakura accepted the likes of Ikki and his lame sexual acts. Sakura's mother was disappointing as well.
I love the description of Sakura giving Kakashi after he bought her the dress. The depth of perception given to the slightest of gestures really conveys progression of their interactions. I love the attention to detail. I want planning to go either, but I'm looking firsts to the Hyuuga's party. Thank you for this chapter.
50blades chapter 5 . 10/6/2019
Kakashi messing with Sakura is the best. I laughed when Allura smacked Krakauer in the head. Mission be damned. It's nice to see some insight into Kakashi's life through his conversations with Sakura. You did an amazing job writing a sexy and fun twist on his canon personality. It really seems to fit. Thank you for this chapter and the 16 more to come.
50blades chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
"Are you in the throes of carnal blogs?"
"I don't think so."
"Oh. I must be losing my edge."
Seriously. These lines are gold.
I thank you for the superb description of helping Sakura throw the kunai. It was an easy kawarimi no Jutsu.
50blades chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
Kakashi saw Akira and I'm dying. I love Kakashi's performance appraisal of Ikki.
I love how Kakashi teased Iruka.
Aww. Ye Old iconic Konoha Academy swing. I'm not sure if there is a more important swing in the world.
It was kind of Kakashi to check on Sakura.
"Where was Orochimaru's invasion force when you needed it." This line has me rolling. It would hand been hilarious in canon if had to have sex talks with Team 7. At least we get a glimpse of one now. Haha Ayumi's father watched Kakashi play her piano.
50blades chapter 2 . 10/6/2019
This story is so good I keep forgetting to review the chapters. I listened to this chapter on the ff app with the audio. I'm not sure if the narrator pronounced 'Ikki' correctly, but it came out as 'icky' which made it even funnier.
The way you described Ikki using Sakura to burn off his excess mission adrenaline was brilliant. Poor Sakura. She deserves so much better. Than you for this chapter.
50blades chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
I love the detail in the plot setup. I feel like I am in Sakura's head as she is going through everything. I love Kakashi's excuses. Sakura is starting to see Kakashi as a person and not a character.
Sketchedsun chapter 21 . 10/4/2019
you just know how to writte about Kakashi sensei! I mean, his personality it’s perfectly the same as the manga. this is just incredible! Thank you for have been writing this story. Love ya, Silvershine!

-Sket
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 21 . 9/6/2019
This was amazing! How have I not read this before!? I love KakaSaku stories :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2019
Smile like idiot when reading to this it!
whitebengal14 chapter 21 . 8/13/2019
I loved this fic so much. It was exactly what I needed. I started watching Naruto again after maybe 10 years and I'm glad I found this fic. Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
Kay22 chapter 21 . 7/16/2019
So glad I found this fic, it's one of the best Kakashi/ Sakura fics I have really took me on a emotional rollercoaster ride.
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »