Reviews for The Window
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2019
I can not believe I have never found this story! But i did in the end...its 2019. I got hooked right away when I started reading. Thank you!
shookishima chapter 21 . 6/7/2019
Aww I'm quite sad that it's already the end. This is the last KakaSaku fanfic of yours in my library. Great stories btw
Musicalnerdforlife1234 chapter 21 . 6/6/2019
Man i keep coming back to this one. Such good writing
A jay chapter 21 . 5/22/2019
I just wanted to tell you, that I've read this fic about once a year since you first posted it, and it never fails to make me cry, and laugh, and feel silly, as appropriate. So thank you.
breezepeltisagoodboi chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
Lovely Story!
kuuromuu-chii chapter 21 . 4/30/2019
Wow i feel like i just read a novel and this could seriously pass as one! I am beyond amazed at how intricate and well-mapped out the whole plot is! It's not the typical eventual smut fic everyone likes, there's really character development and plot progression. Everything that happened had to happen. And while it was hard to read through the climax or when they were found out, it still had to happen. We couldn't possibly have a happy ending if Kakashi didn't leave and while it was painful, it was also rational and understandable (wow i'm really taking this review seriously BUT I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT and here's the proof haha).

Thank you so much for this fic! It's truly awe-strucking that you spent all that time coming up with this. I just might read more of your stories! Yeah, I probably will. :)
EmpressNariko chapter 21 . 4/20/2019
What a great story! Thanks for sharing it!
Naiany Severo Duarte chapter 21 . 3/13/2019
I read this story without stopping in a chapter to be able to comment, as with all I must say that it was simply wonderful and I will read all the others for sure ...
Cindy chapter 21 . 3/6/2019
For a long time, I didn't like romance stories. I'd read so many stories where the romance overshadowed the character, crushing them to the point where the character would never grow unless it was in the arms of their beau. I liked this so much because it's not just romance; it's also about growing up and that made the romance that much sweeter.

So thank you :)
Cindy chapter 16 . 3/6/2019
Oh Sakura... Hindsight is really 20/20, eh?
Cindy chapter 15 . 3/6/2019
I'M RAGING! NOOOOOO!
Cindy chapter 10 . 3/6/2019
I can see what Kakashi means by Sakura being a real conundrum.
Cindy chapter 4 . 3/5/2019
xDDDD It's been a LONG time since I've laughed so hard. Thank you!
Cindy chapter 3 . 3/5/2019
I... I really thought the piano was a euphemism... I just got duped :')
yukilady chapter 21 . 2/18/2019
This story made me punch my pillow, forget my meal and realize that I was lying on my bed for a whole day. Thank you for this wonderful story.
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »