Reviews for The Window
50blades chapter 7 . 10/6/2019
I love Sakura lording her expensive dress over Ino.
"she was still proud of her dress, but wondered if she'd let it down somehow by being the one to wear it.". It breaks my heart Sakura thinks so low of herself.
"... apart from alcoholic vomitmonkeys with the sexual stamina of a squirrel."I seriously cooked on this one. I started to smile when the stamina of a squirrel got me.
I love stoic Sasuke.
Kakashi is so sweet. Haha take that Kimura.
Kakashi next to Sakura's underwear drawer.
50blades chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
Sakura 's father is absolutely wretched for allowing his second wife to treat Sakura in that manner. No wonder Sakura accepted the likes of Ikki and his lame sexual acts. Sakura's mother was disappointing as well.
I love the description of Sakura giving Kakashi after he bought her the dress. The depth of perception given to the slightest of gestures really conveys progression of their interactions. I love the attention to detail. I want planning to go either, but I'm looking firsts to the Hyuuga's party. Thank you for this chapter.
50blades chapter 5 . 10/6/2019
Kakashi messing with Sakura is the best. I laughed when Allura smacked Krakauer in the head. Mission be damned. It's nice to see some insight into Kakashi's life through his conversations with Sakura. You did an amazing job writing a sexy and fun twist on his canon personality. It really seems to fit. Thank you for this chapter and the 16 more to come.
50blades chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
"Are you in the throes of carnal blogs?"
"I don't think so."
"Oh. I must be losing my edge."
Seriously. These lines are gold.
I thank you for the superb description of helping Sakura throw the kunai. It was an easy kawarimi no Jutsu.
50blades chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
Kakashi saw Akira and I'm dying. I love Kakashi's performance appraisal of Ikki.
I love how Kakashi teased Iruka.
Aww. Ye Old iconic Konoha Academy swing. I'm not sure if there is a more important swing in the world.
It was kind of Kakashi to check on Sakura.
"Where was Orochimaru's invasion force when you needed it." This line has me rolling. It would hand been hilarious in canon if had to have sex talks with Team 7. At least we get a glimpse of one now. Haha Ayumi's father watched Kakashi play her piano.
50blades chapter 2 . 10/6/2019
This story is so good I keep forgetting to review the chapters. I listened to this chapter on the ff app with the audio. I'm not sure if the narrator pronounced 'Ikki' correctly, but it came out as 'icky' which made it even funnier.
The way you described Ikki using Sakura to burn off his excess mission adrenaline was brilliant. Poor Sakura. She deserves so much better. Than you for this chapter.
50blades chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
I love the detail in the plot setup. I feel like I am in Sakura's head as she is going through everything. I love Kakashi's excuses. Sakura is starting to see Kakashi as a person and not a character.
Sketchedsun chapter 21 . 10/4/2019
you just know how to writte about Kakashi sensei! I mean, his personality it’s perfectly the same as the manga. this is just incredible! Thank you for have been writing this story. Love ya, Silvershine!

-Sket
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 21 . 9/6/2019
This was amazing! How have I not read this before!? I love KakaSaku stories :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2019
Smile like idiot when reading to this it!
whitebengal14 chapter 21 . 8/13/2019
I loved this fic so much. It was exactly what I needed. I started watching Naruto again after maybe 10 years and I'm glad I found this fic. Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
Kay22 chapter 21 . 7/16/2019
So glad I found this fic, it's one of the best Kakashi/ Sakura fics I have really took me on a emotional rollercoaster ride.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2019
I can not believe I have never found this story! But i did in the end...its 2019. I got hooked right away when I started reading. Thank you!
shookishima chapter 21 . 6/7/2019
Aww I'm quite sad that it's already the end. This is the last KakaSaku fanfic of yours in my library. Great stories btw
Musicalnerdforlife1234 chapter 21 . 6/6/2019
Man i keep coming back to this one. Such good writing
5,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »