Reviews for The Window
Camy581 chapter 21 . 11/27/2018
Just finished reading this and I have no words to describe my love for the story...I actually cried at one point, it’s so beautifully written has an amazing plot-line and the story flows so well
Light Heartfilia chapter 7 . 11/26/2018
“...alcoholic vomit-monkeys with the sexual stamina of a squirrel.” Forever my favourite line lol.
Ani chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I readed this story in spanish first. And I have to say this is one of the very most beautiful storys in life. I love it! Really do. I never feel like this before, even I came here just for telling you. You are great girl, you really had to be famous or something, how can I follow you? In facebook or twitter? Mi email is . Thank you for your incredible talent and for sharing with others and especially thanks for let the translator publish this fic in spanish. And sorry for my english (is really bad I know D:) god blessing you dear!
Lara chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
God, I'm emotional after reading this! I loved the realistic way you portrayed all the difficulties they'd have to face if they ever had any kind of romantic relationship. Made the sweet ending all the more satisfying. Thanks for writing this witty, heartfelt story!
Hi chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I love you.
harucody chapter 21 . 10/6/2018
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVES
harucody chapter 17 . 10/6/2018
I LOVE THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER FVCK I LOVE KAKASHI AND SAKURA
Brea4458 chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
oh my god. a hungry kitty cat that he took home to feed. I wheezed I was laughing so hard. hahahahaha. Great metaphor. and his 'you coming?' wonderful.
monochre chapter 7 . 8/30/2018
you could write a book you knowThe Beginnings of a Sugar Daddyhahaha
monochre chapter 5 . 8/30/2018
my favourite chapter out of all, seriously
monochre chapter 2 . 8/30/2018
the walkie talkies reminded me of a scene about panties-
monochre chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
lmao I found your fic after so long and guess who's reading it for the nth time ever? gahd i love this
Elisa.CFPS chapter 21 . 8/7/2018
Que hermosa historia. La ame, muchas gracias por ella.
Sakura Kazahana chapter 20 . 8/2/2018
I've read this story about three times in different stages of my life and it never stops to make me happy. This is forever a classic.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/22/2018
Right off the bat, I fully admit to reading to satisty my KakaSaku smut need, but I swear I have to praise you for this amazing, tear jerking story. Usually stories of these two would usually be about a slow burn- realizing they love each other while on a mission or after a series of dates- but I never would have guessed how much my heart actually ACHED for these two after all of the things they had to go through once they were found out. And, truthfully, I couldn't gave asked for anything better. Thank you so much for writing this and for taking the time to read my review (even though this story was written ages ago).
5,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »