Reviews for Dark Chronicles
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 1/18
I felt you might need this: m. raisingchildren. net. au/articles/language_development_2_to_3_

Sorry, had to split it up to allow it posting, just draw the spaces together. But yiur story benefits from being a bit more accurate.
jaron5 chapter 8 . 11/11/2017
Ha ha I'm guessing immediately when d boy appeared we all knew he was Harry/Stephan's teacher.
Btw great starting, usually in fics like these they don't show the part where Harry is learning or if he does it's usually with crazy insane Bellatrix, who anybody is sane (none if the dark) would not have a child be thaught by her. Then there is paranoid, only siding with himself Severus, and then Voldie himself. Seriously, Voldie with a child just beginning to use a wand. Does anybody see the consequences? So anyway I'm rambling, love ur fic and please even though I know life will get in ur way can u try to update.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28/2017
Is it bad that ever since Francis was introduced I've loathed him?
Minerva chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
I think Tenebris Princeps is a better translation of Dark Prince.
Minerva chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
It is always funny to read about Harry or Stephen calling the Dark Lord Thran.
Cinthya chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I think after that profecy i would definitely kill harry, i mean i depend on the decision of a brat, no way i force my destiny... Voldemort dont like restritions.
The Imaginist chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Please don't delete this! This is one of my favourite stories of all time!
Hubler99 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Hi I found a Answer to your Question of Mary Sue :) You Can find a Detailed Answer to Mary Sue
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Hope that helps :) Oh and I like your story as well ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
DON'T DELETE DON'T DELETE
AWESOME STORY NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME IT IS
acetwolf94 chapter 22 . 11/14/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Someone chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
A Mary Sue is someone who is spectacular at everything, is nice to everyone. They are so perfect that it's annoying and everyone ends up hating them
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
hurry up and update please!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Filler chapters. Meh. A necessary evil.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Is Severus going to be a problem? I like Severus, but sometimes he lets his grudges get in the way and I just cant sympathize with him.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I love the stories where young harry antagonizes voldemort i find it amusing