Reviews for Queen of Omashu
I can't wai read more
The Calling chapter 1 . 1/12
Great chapter :)
elizabethbane chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Toko, there's no choice now.
AngelicalMistique chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Brilliant story! Loved it, but don't think I would have ever found it on my own, cause this is the first Zuko x Toph story I read... Not my favorite pairing, but you made it work nicely!
:D
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Option 2: Toko and Maieo.!
scarlet luchia chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
this was very good, i think toph and bummi should have gotten together tjough.

i realy wish you didnt add in secrrets of the water tribe though.

very good story in general!
ViolotQ chapter 15 . 9/12/2008
'laughs' terra is an earthbender. i was bored & that episode was on, & ive seen it b4, but i was immiadiatly like, whoa! shes a fricken earthbender! toko! yay! i heart toko! the thing with teo being mais love slave was hilarious! but i cant imagine that ship. mais all, life sucks & then u die. & teos like, yay! stick that in ur juicebox & SUCK! alright, that was random...
denytheworld chapter 15 . 8/31/2008
Well, this is an old story of yours and hopefully your writing had improved. When I read this through, it's extremely humourous, and that's good, but I don't see much interaction between Toph and Zuko for them to hook up just yet. It was hard to follow (
erno chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
This was ridiculous and poorly written and it was way to oriented around the erotic to be K. Any fanfiction that has the words 'nether regions' and involve a 14 year old boy bending a watery dildo for his 16 year old girlfriend should be labeled M.
TOKA FAN chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
Option 2 TOKA
BaybieItsJess chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I didn't start reading yet but is Terra and BB really in here? LOL.
irohsteashoppegirls chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
Pretty odd story but I really liked it. I'm glad that even Bumi won that he didn't wed Toph. Herbalist is perfect mate for Bumi since the age span isn't greater than 100 years.
blindbandit29 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
WOW! i so love it this is one of my fav stories not only beaucse it was great but i love the whole Toko bit.

great job never stop writing!11
David chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
You should write a sequal to Queen of Omashu.
Cela chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
Hey thanks for writing a Toko that was more than 2 chapps. I LOVED IT! but i think it needed a little more detail ya know? and next time make it all TOKO :) :) :) smiles and huggles

YAY!