Reviews for Holding Your Liquor
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
No way... Only drunk he would say such thing... Yeah... Only drunk... And Fai takes advantage and tell the whole world, really clever heheh

Hooray to Fai o/
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Lol if he ever said that line I would just assume his drunk too! and Fais response makes me think hes pretty drunk too
Rock Lees Lotus chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hey, who says that would never happen in reality? Have you read above chapter 125? Those two are getting pretty close and it wouldn't be the first yaoi pairing...*coughAshura/Yashacough*
MysticFirefly chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh yes, this was very sweet.
bloodytwistedangel chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
ZOMG! THAT IS SO ADORABLE!

(melts)

I think I have enough fluff to sew a teddy bear by now! I'm all giggly and fan-girly so you've definitely done something REALLY right! (grins)

B.T.A. Ria-Chan is dizzy
Lady Multi chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Cute! I love Fai and Kurogane!

oh, and how do you KNOW it won't happen, hm? How far have you read the manga (if you read the manga). I'd say CLAMP pretty much set up the most useable fact to throw the pair into the wonderful world of Yaoi! I can't wait to see the anime-adaption!
kuroxfye chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
lol, yes very cute. !
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Haha S.N.B-san [It's okay if I call you that, right? :D] that was so cute.

I love how you didn't make Kuro-wanwan OC at all. I mean, he could've done some crazy stuff when he was drunk in TRC. Awesome. Out of five stars, I give it a five. And a cookie!

Haha. 'Wheet-woo!' That's so funny. So fun to say... Okay, I'm like, babbling on and on right now. But that's what I do. So yeah. Pretty normal for me. :]

Again, awesome story. So cute. _ Hope you make more KuroFai-ness. That'd be awesomer- desu...

-NMuffinizer
Cassandr chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Very cute indeed !

Thank you for this drabble, I love it !