Reviews for I Do Now
Aw ! Lol I laughed at the I'm in labour and suddenly he their! Lol
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Aw ! Lol I laughed at the I'm in labour and suddenly he their! Lol
MissCarrera chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
This was an awesome story! I actually read it a long time ago and I'm just reviewing it now :P But I know that every review counts and I wanted you to know that this was a great fic!
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I like the way you've put that sally goes to the race and they both cuddle up can you continue it for me and i will love ou if you do.

love Stacey

ponygirl-loves-mcqueen chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Oh, that was so sweet! I loved it! I'm tearing up, now...
sk8tergurl328 chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
this story was crazy awsome i loved it you should make a new chapter
xxpinkjelloxx chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
write more stories! you're a good writer!

hurry up! XD
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I do so love it!
Ted chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
I like these little family dramas with our favorite automotive couple! You got their personalities just right, right down to Lightning's doing doughnuts of excitement! :)

If you wanted to expand it, you might want to at least show the end of the birth. (You don't have to go into detail-maybe just show Sally pushing and Doc somehow removing the youngster from under her.) Oh, and maybe a few less 'I love you.''s would work better, too.

Anyway, just a couple nit picks. I enjoyed this. Thank you!
BellaSwan14 chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
what a great ending!*wipes tears from eyes*
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
THE END? Aw, so darn cute. You better write more stories, you're really good!
foreignconcepts chapter 8 . 11/23/2006

Hehehe, it's so cute. If i had had a longer time to read it after getting your PM I'm sure I'd be in tears as well. Sorry this review is so short I gotta get back to the parents, i just left them for a moment to come up to the hotel room to get the car keys.

Awesome story, and awesome ending, Sara. You rock.

Elocinn chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
Aw. That ending was so sweet. I love it and the story. Well done and I hope to see more from you! Happy Thanksgiving!
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
What are you talking about? I'm not crying at I'm frowning! It might have been a good story if it wasn't for the fact that the words 'I love you!' were in each chapter at least two times. Do you knoow how annoying it was to read that?
Ted chapter 1 . 11/22/2006