Reviews for Red Riding hood Redux
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Interesting revision of the original fairy tale. Very poeticly put and lots of amazing use of imagery. Not too graphic with the romance (which i cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciate that) but I wish you had given the relationship a bit more... length? In any case, a nice little break from reality and very well-written.
BlackQueen92 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, I'm speechless this one is so beautiful. I can see them for me, this two lonely souls in the silent forest. You really write amazing, love you others stories too :)

ashbail256 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Really sad and beautiful at the same time. Perfect.
cinnamon zombie chapter 1 . 7/15/2009

that is all i have to say. ._.
skyblueangel chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
nice fic it's really something
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Truly I can't think of a single thing to say. You've left me speechless and that is quite a feat.
FindMeSomebody chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
TLH chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Er...I don't quite know what to say. Superb? Magnificent?...those words just dont do this amazingly little gem justice. Perfect Tristan, perfect tale.

My only regret is that it has taken me so long to discover your work but I am thrilled at the prospect of how much I have to catch up on!

~ TLH xox
HeyiyaIf chapter 1 . 3/23/2007

I think that man walks many paths in the human subconscious. I always imagine the Wolf is biding his time, waiting for the time when the wisdom of the wild will be respected again. :)

You could not sleep? I know of that situation. Red Riding Hood always was my choice amongst the fairytale heroines, perhaps just after the mute girl with the bird-brothers.

I also know of the wolf you talk about. I think a lot of us are waiting for his return :)

Fantastic story.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow. Not that I wish you insomnia, but this is fantastic. It holds so many different images and feelings, but you blend them all so well, so seamlessly. An excellent story. Bravo.
Josje chapter 1 . 12/16/2006

Wow, this story has kept me quiet for a while. It is such a beautiful piece of art. A little jewel, a little precious stone worth putting away in a velvet box to open by the fire light during long winter evenings!

You should cherish this one!
Goddess chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh i started crying when i read this, its so beautiful. You have such a good imagination. Even though the ending was sad it was in a way a happy ending for her becuase she had his baby how sweet. how old is she, what is her name i wonder.

You one shots always see to have sad endings but i still love them lol. i just hope "Faithless" doesnt have a sad ending.

Keep up the great work

Love this one shot and your other ones
Sairalinde Ancalime chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
wonderful, simply beautiful
Bryher chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I really liked this piece. Imaginative, flowing and beautiful, it’s one of those fictions that you just think, “Oh my.”

I loved it.

So going on my favourites list.
Raging Raven chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
It was a weird story but a good kind of weird. A good twist to the old fairy tale