Reviews for The World of Ninjas
DeRaza360 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
EXCELLENT *cheerful music plays in the background*

You put a real good effort into this, and it definately shows. I think that this is exactly how the story would go in the real Kingdom Hearts if there were a Naruto world (it would be really awesome if there was), I could clearly imagine myself playing through this world.

P.S. Good luck in running away from Haku!
Frostyvale chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
You tend to gloss over the dialog that appeared in the manga. Ie. Sasuke's explanation of the Sharingan. A few lines of conversation are a bit awkward. Oh, and Kakashi is called Kakashi no Sharingan, literally Kakashi of the Mirror Wheel Eye. Or the Copy-Cat Ninja. But, this is pretty good.
EricAang chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Awesome. I hope the next one is great like this.
EricAang chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Awesome. I hope the next one is great like this.
Ignisha chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Nice story, I could actually picture this story in my head. Nice job
Iksuik chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Great job on this story it would be cool if there had be a Naruto world in kingdom hearts 2.
writer6886 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Nice a little fast paced but it was still good.
Killermaverick chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Hey Aeris, keep up the good stories! Oh, and I had something in my profile, in my case, was offensive to some FF fans, so sorry.
Narora chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
The story is realy good! I am a big fan of KH2 and Naruto!
SakuraHarunoKinomoto chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
narutoxhinata592 chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
that was an awsome story! and great little side notes, i thought i was the only one who does those _
charmunclefleeblix-san chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
uuh...Is it over?
Killermaverick chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aeris, I gotta hand it to ya. YOU ROCK AT STORIES!

I mean, sure you miss some spelling( not that I don't),

but aside from that, YOU ARE AWESOME!
WriterApprentice chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
That's the end? ;_;

Please make more fanfics like these, like continue the story but in different fanfics! I want more Naruto/Kingdom Hearts crossovers from you! Please! *falls on knees and begs*
Jigglypuff chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
Make Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun and Saku-chan all keyblade bearers please!