Reviews for Play It Again Sam
Something chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! This is the absolute most terrible and hilarious thing I've ever read, Christ, I can't breath because I'm laughing so hard. Jeezus, I needed that :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
So fuckin awesome! I laughed the whole time! Ty was very much needed
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Oh my sweet Jesus, that was BRILLIANT. I lost count how many times I had to stop reading, I was laughing so hard. I had tears coming out of my eyes by the time it was over! The worst part, I read it at the completely inappropriate time to just burst out into hysterical laughter, so I might have cracked a rib trying to hold it all in. I'm trying to decide what my favorite was, the talk about page 42 or the ridiculous overblown adjectives to describe Mary-Sue. I repeat, BRILLIANT.
BoondockAngel chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I. Can't. Even. This is the BEST fanfic about the boys EVER. Dulce de Leche? Crispity? Page 42 of the rough draft? A Mother Mary tattoo drawn on with a sharpie? I died laughing. Hell, I'm still struck with the random giggle. Imma hafta read this again it's so good.
PsychoJest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This made me very happy XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Fair play, that was the funniest things I have ever read! Almost wish you done page 42 just to read the twins reactions!
chimera1400 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Omg I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!
abbynormal420 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
HAHA
GreenEyedMist chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh lord, that was awesome. I giggled through the whole thing, but when I got to "Dulce de Leche" I busted out laughing.

Thanks for that. Fantastic!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
You glorious person! Thank goodness for this.
caitymacmanus chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is the best thing I have ever read. Four for you GoddessLaughes. You go GoddessLaughs!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I don't know how it took me so long to find this one, but I'm glad I did. Fantastically amazing, and totally makes me question a lot of my earlier stories. Yikes, I need to go revamp some things. :)
Howlin Mad Hoffa chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
80 ...this was AWESOME! I couldn't stop laughing! The clich├ęs! The amazingness dripping with cheese! Love it!
BSparrow chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my God, I'm dying! I laughed so hard while reading this that I literally had tears in my eyes. My favorite part was her four-handed weapon juggling, we've all seen that! So yes, this is perfect and should be required reading for every fanfic writer!