Reviews for Voldemort's Daughter
DemonicPrincess2 chapter 33 . 5/21
Please update soon! I love this story! Can't wait to read the rest!
Hi! I ADORE Ilywellyn!
Vertigo Venom chapter 33 . 3/3
Wow great story so far! Everything is getting more serious & slowly secrets are being revieled. Its got me wanting to read more. Keep up the amazing work and update again soon! - V.V.
Gooberdee chapter 33 . 2/12
YES you updated and it was awesome
im ur misconception chapter 33 . 2/12
hmm it has been a while. But I don't recall reading this... ERM... did you by chance change your screen name? Cause I keep a folder for updates from each author.

But I will say this is intriguing and had a good laugh at kagomes "Legit and rational thoughts" cause that is what Sesshoumaru has done. And now he is making it worth while that she protect herself. The Dog Lord never does anything without reason, even it amuses him to torture.. I mean irritate others.
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 32 . 2/10
Just finished reading this story in two days and I'm quite liking it. There are a few things that bug me with it, though. Such as how you have so much focus on Chaviah. I get that she's quite important in the story (and I'm guessing that she's the one that's going to end up with Harry), though she does take away from Kagome's and Draco's story quite a bit. Though not to say I don't like Chaviah, though there are a few things that bother me about her besides the attention she gets in the story. I can't really believe how Snape is so alright with her way of dressing, not only because she attracts so much attention, but also because I'm pretty sure it's against the policy to adjust the uniform. Of course, you don't have to pay any attention to what I've said. This is your story, so you can do whatever you like with it.

Also, I quite like your style of writing. It's pretty descriptive, yet is not annoyingly so. You have a very nice way of writing this story. I can see that the characters can get OOC at times, but it doesn't bother me much, which says something considering how much I don't like writers making canon characters OOC without a plausible reason.

I'm very anxious to read the next chapter. I noticed you haven't updated since last year July and I hope that you won't stop writing this story. I very much like it and hope to read from you soon! :)
Kurokat chapter 32 . 2/2
I love this! XD I wish there was more!
DvsV chapter 32 . 2/1
Mate, This is great. Would love to read the rest of this. Hopefully you are still around to give one :/

I will not pretend to be a great reviewer, but if you actually care about my opinion, you can reach me at , or
DiScOrD08161990 chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
I must say I truly am enjoying this. If you feel like you are up to continuing I will be enthusiastically waiting. I find that I really like the original characters, mostly Shiva. She reminds me of my little girl. Except there's is one thing I find a little bit conflicting. Most three year old's are not as nearly well enunciated as Shiva is. Notice i say most and not all.
Anyway, I hope you continue with this. Sorry I didn't log in to make it a signed review. But you wanted a valid email, eh?

Hope your muse does not desert you,
Akemi chapter 32 . 8/12/2014
I loved it omg plz update
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Okay I like how the chapters are long but seriously... Kagome is a fan girl of Sesshoumaru, really shouldn't she be neutral to his charms?
Guest chapter 32 . 7/16/2014
Is this a Harry Potter/oc fic or a Kagome/Draco fic. I don't like any of your characters. Chevi is a shameless girl the type you fuck but never marry and to try and make her a virgin is laughable because most virgins do not act like her. This character is what you'd find on the streets of big cities looking for John's. Shiva is cute but pretty pointless she's an item used to soften Draco's image. Harry is a very big fool. Kagome is a fool too. Both are very useless heroes. Hermione is super bitchy. Sesshomaru is a gay asshole. That crazy Nell teacher is gay and annoying. Should be fired. Jesse is an asshole too. Every freaking one of them has almost no redeeming qualities. I think Blaise is the only character not a super asshole. He's a dirty perv and I found it weird he kissed Hermione but not inplausable. He's got a bet going. Still I'm sure there was a dress code in the films not to mention even in America with women in barely there clothes high school does not allow people to dress like that. Its ways finger tip length not stomach and while cleavage is fine bra showing like that gets you suspended. As you can tell I don't like Chevi at all this character reminds me of an Oc who's written to steal the show from characters who do matter. I want to read about harry kagone draco blaise painsy Ron Hermione inuyasha kouga anyone involved with the original series not OCS who take center stage when there's characters we already know and love. And this is why people hate OCS since authers give them prevalence over others and lose and very good plot because of it
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Wtf why is the inu brothers gay? My god what is everyone's obsession with anything to do with gay? Its always gay men too. If your going to throw a dog a bone why don't you try a different dog? Also I tolerated the OCs but I hate how you focus on them. Why is Snapes daughter always dressed as a hooker? Chest hanging out belly showing and hooker boots in school? That's so unreasonable. Also can we not have multiple chapters focusing on Hermione? These pairing you gave going on are killing my head. Its hard to fucos on a story that has a good plot when your keep reading everyone's love life like a soujo manga.
Rose Crimsonpaw chapter 32 . 7/15/2014
I just started reading this story and I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Gooberdee chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
I usually dont read much when its rated T but i gave this one a shot and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy i did couldnt stop reading it i really sat down and read this whole thing in one go from chapter 1 till now :) love it especially the bathroom seen and the crazy teachers LOVE IT ALL more plz