Reviews for Tales of Symphonia: Dark Tidings
Dark Trooper Phase 5 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Gaar was a Super Saiyan! To bad the Desians at the Iselia Ranch learned that the fatal way.
Faceless guy 2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
What I'm confused about is why whips hurt him, but falling from what seems to be the top of the world doesn't leave him whith broken bones or bruises of any kind. Seems like quite the plot hole, and so early too.
Cyprin chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
*claps*

This was very good my friend! VERY GOOD I LOVED IT!

I agree with you people always tend to think that most stories are self inserts. But some people don't know the beauties of writing. Anyway I love this fic! I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel of this awesome story! Again Good job!

P.S. Good Luck!
Aiwethryne chapter 21 . 4/29/2007
What? What? WHAT? Why did you end it there? ...At least you shall continue elswhere.

... ... ... ... ... ...Now time for me to be depressed! I need to continue my next FS chap, now!
Aiwethryne chapter 19 . 4/29/2007
Yeah, Colette is really out of control. But she is not willingly doing this. But would she really seem to be listening to anyone to nod and such...?
Aiwethryne chapter 18 . 4/29/2007
Yeah! He's believable! And I really don't mind for the not-so-much-action. I like to fill my brain over the top with what is actually happening, the small things. Like reading between the lines.

As for cannon and OCs, I like the depiction. Yup. My brother usually says that cannon is better, but Gaar is good. (that's one thing I love about AUs!) The others in the group are fine, too.
Aiwethryne chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
Well, I don't need spoils, but, hey, I'm reviewing!

...I really think I liked the chapter, yes.
Aiwethryne chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
"Gaar screamed." (nods slowly) Yes, indeed... Colette... scary... (shivers)
Aiwethryne chapter 12 . 4/29/2007
Mm... A cliff... Good thing I'm reading this now! Ha! I don't have to wait for the next chap. Ha!
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aaww... Poor Gaar... Yeah, I'm reading this story anyway. So... (waves at you) Hi!

I really like the sense of how Gaar is almost like a newborn baby, in a way. It makes me see how innocent he kind of is... But he's being sent off into the ranch. I almost want to shed a tear for him.

Well! On to the next chapters!
Tobiasa chapter 21 . 3/13/2007
RAWR! TOBIASA SMASH CLIFFHANGER! How could you do this to me? *grumbles*

You better post the new one soon or I swear I will FIND you and make you type it. Oh well...uh suggestions..I don't really have any other than to start typing.
Tobiasa chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
Yoda goodness! I mean, uh..what? . *yodaroxcough*

anyways, I liked this chappie! More killer Collette is god.

_

Sierra: Yes it is! _

Me: Congrats on the big 20 too!
Tobiasa chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
Yay! Some stuff with Esileif! I'm still very confused about her though. I'm going to try to figure out what she's saying. I should go read a couple of back chapters for clues. This chapter also was pretty funny with Collette and all. I liked it.

Sierra: Oh YUAN!

Me: And Yuan! Finally...Hehehehe!

Me/Sierra: *calling* Yuan!

Yuan:*hiding and shuddering*

Me: There he is! GET HIM!

Yuan: No~! *is captured* Have mercy! Mercy!

Me: Now where's the fun in that? Sierra, the fireworks!

Sierra: Roger! *puts fireworks on Yuan's head and secures with duct tape* Ready on your orders!

Me: LIGHT HIS PONYTAIL!

Yuan: MY HAIR! NO!

Update soon!
Tobiasa chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
Ah! You updated just in time! I have been very busy with life too.. ehe. *shakes fist at life*

Life: *rude gesture*

Sierra: Ahem. Where is Yuan? I'll give you ten seconds.

Me: Hey! He wasn't in this chapter! That's right..we were gonna torture him!

Sierra:We dug out all our gear for nothing! AUGH! When I get my hands on that bluonde.. *smoke coming from hands*

me: Easy.. eeasy..

Sierra:*hyperventlates*

Me: Anyways! yet again, you solved a mystery, then added ten. But this time, it made some stuff makes sense! Yay!

Also, I am stealing this line: “Um… did I do that… to your face…” It struck me as very funny.. hehe.

As for those questions, I shall answer!

1. You write the orignal characters very close to one one would expect. The only complaint I have is that Gaar's personality is kinda unclear.

plot still makes my head spin, but since you've been feeding us more tidbits, not so much. I don't really have a problem with mysterious. I like working it out.

3. As I said before, Gaar's personality seems a little unclear. He just seems like a not evil Mithos..and even *winces* a little Marty-Stuish. I'd give him a little more development. Ditto for Esilief. She needs a LOT of develoment. I don't even know where she joined the group!

Hope this helps! Update soon, lest things go ill for Yuan..

Sierra: Where are ya, ya faerie boy! ahm gonna getchoo!
Jenova Remnant chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh! Harsh treatment for Gaar! You know when you gave the boy the name Gaar I, being a Naruto fan, immediately thought Gaara. does Gaar really mean Mystery? Anywasy, good story, keep it up!

Jenova Remnant