Reviews for All About Wildfire
wolfgirl731 chapter 42 . 1/21/2011
You REALLY need somebody to proof read ur stories. And, you shouldn't keep putting to be continued... it gets really annoying! Bd plot too.
kady chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
it would be helpful for readers if you would please add a blurb or a one or two sentence synopsis at the beginning of the fist chapter.
kkvetmd chapter 42 . 7/12/2007
OMG I loved it so much! Are you writing any more stories? You are a great writer and I hope you continue. The whole story just flowed so beautifuly (if thats a word). But I absolutly loved the whole story and not many people like Kris and Junior together but I do! Well thank you for writing it and I hope to hear from you if you write anymore stories let me know because I will totally read them!
Nicole Kathrine chapter 42 . 7/10/2007
That was great I loved it!
orangeskittles66 chapter 42 . 7/9/2007
aww great story. i kinda thought kerry would of put up more of a fight, but it was really good over all!
Caitlynne chapter 40 . 6/16/2007
OoH. InTeReStInG. cOnTiNuE pLeAsE.
Jen chapter 40 . 4/24/2007
OMFG, THAT LAST CHAPTER REALLY LEFT ME HANGING!I so can't wait to see what is gonna 't take too long to is awesome.I'm a little upset because i am a huge krunior fan, and it makes me kind of sad that unior is not happy(at all).Keep up the good work.I swear, when I read this chapter I almost peed my pants!actually,no,I didn't,but it was still good.
Nicole Kathrine chapter 40 . 3/31/2007
I hope its still a Junior and kris! Update!
Nicole Kathrine chapter 34 . 3/31/2007
Update ASAP!
Nicole Kathrine chapter 33 . 3/30/2007
Ok something bad happened to Todd I hate Kerry. Well update ASAP
raindropsX chapter 31 . 1/14/2007
i want you to continue. i love this story.
Entyce chapter 31 . 1/13/2007
its great continue...need i say more?
Entyce chapter 25 . 1/12/2007
Oh my Goodness this tory is so good (need i say more) so please continue the story it is really interesting and JUS CONTINUE! !
Kate chapter 25 . 1/8/2007
Good story! I love Kris and Junior together. Anyways, keep writing and please update soon!
Nicole Kathrine chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
No she can't die please update soon!