Reviews for Scars, Whiskers and Sherbet Lemons
angeleyes1984 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Hmmm good plot line but its been holding for the past 7yrs
Nancy chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
sorry but when are you gonna continue this
This is such a great story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
pleease contine it is the best story !
Coronach chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
awesome story

I hope you'll put on the next chapter soon
sammyfish chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I don't know if you plan on continueing this, but I hope you might as it looks really good so far...
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
definately hoping for more!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
cute, granted this is a tad different from my normal sort of fic, but I found you through a rec site, so i went with it... and I'm glad I did.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I hope you update this and some of your other stories!
Wulfric Gryffindor chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
ALEX. WILL YOU FINISH THIS PPLEEASSE?

kthx. )
Poppinswannabe chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Great story! I just found it and I am loving it! Please update it soon!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
iluvcheer27 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Just wanted to say i loved the first chapter! This is so cute i love reading these kinds of fics! keep up the awesome work!
Cassandra chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Please hurry up and add another chapter. I really like it so far and I have only read 2 chapters. So please hurry! I like it alot. Thanks
phoenixblaze07 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
ooh! not your everyday kind of story but i like it! its...unique! hey... is mcgonaggal pregnant? and if dumbledore and her were married, how come her surname is like that? and shouldn't people notice their childen's surname? keep the harmony pairing!

please please please update soon!
minerdude chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Just read the first two chapters again. Hope you update soon
minerva's-kitten chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
I really like this. I think you are very good. I always like to picture McGongall and Dumbledore with a family, and Harry with them. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

Just curious though... Is it possible there is more to McGonagall 'strss induced illness' than she is letting on?

Love this fic. I'm working on two about ADMM, thier family, and HArry. In case you want to check them out!