Reviews for Scars, Whiskers and Sherbet Lemons
teddyaccount chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
A great story - I've enjoyed reading the first two chapters very much! Just a pity that it's updated so slowly.
Jade St. Jms chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
okay, i love your story, please continue
Lady in black chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Oh, I love this story! I'm a sucker for anything involving McGonagall. You just gotta love that woman.

Hope there'll be more soon. I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Kaitylen chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Please update
Minerva's little girl chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Excellent chapter, as was the first. update soon please, I'm dying over here.
GEM8 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
love this story can't wait for more. Nice job so far!
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
I liked it. I can't wait for the H/Hr to come. I don't know how Harry managed to stay calm while disscussing his teacher's love lives. I aplud him for that.
Amanda chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
GREAT STORY! NEED TO ADD MORE TOO IT THOUGH!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
So far, I have to say, one of the best home-y MMAD fics I've read. The whole place sounds perfect for them and the fact it's based on real places and people? That makes it even more perfect. I'm loving the story so far, and I'm SO glad to hear the angst will be kept to a minimum and fluff will be in plentiful supply! I will keep reading and reviewing, as long as you keep updating! Love it so far!

xxStellaxx
distorted realities chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
So I love this story. I think it's fabulous. I love the girls reaction to Harry. To him, he's just a nice boy. The loving family will be great for him!
Beaky89 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY. I LOVE THESE TYPE OF STORIRS WITH HARRY GETTING A FAMILY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND UP DATE SOON! PLEASE
Element's Sole Protector chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Alexannah, hi! I'm Element's Sole Protector on this site (don't even bother; at the moment I haven't gotten the chance to write yet. The SHAME!). I love your stories (Chameleon series is my favorite, with this as a close second), so I think I will name you in the profile I SHOULD be writing while I'm telling you how great you are.

Oh,and will Dzeytoun's story Here Be Monsters continue?

(If you don't know, feel free to ignore me. I'm obsessed.
rosa5906 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Hey this is a really great story I hope u update again soon
pstibbons chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Ah, HHr - the best near-canon ship. Cool. It helps that Minerva respects Hermione as a witch. And I suppose the ADPP refers to Aberforth/Poppy?
coffee2lover chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
o pretty please update soon
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »