Reviews for Scars, Whiskers and Sherbet Lemons
craftshley chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Great fic so far. Out of the ordinary for me. Usually, when I read a Minerva/Albus fic, they don't have kids that young. Keep the updates coming!
aptteach123 chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
WOW! I really like this story a lot. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please try to update again soon!
NoteBookLove chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
yay!

it's my birthday!
Wulfric Gryffindor chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
is being mean. won't let me log in. so i'll just get the quick review over with.. and when I log in next, I'll give a better one..

IT'S ABOUT DANGED TIME. You knew I was going to say that. No surprise there.

Will express more after decides to be nice. hmph.
dhawthorne chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I'm loving this story so far! I hope Harry decides to stay with the Dumbledores- I really like Pippa and Miranda's characters! I can't wait for the next update!
minniequill chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Lovely. Very well written, and the dialogue was sweet.
Irishbabygirl12 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
OMG i just love this story! keep up the good work!
mipi chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Hi, Alexannah!

I just wanted to say I like your story. The concept of Albus and Minerva being married and with young children felt strange to me at first, but you convinced me. :-D

I hope they'll help Harry cope with everything, and I'm curious about how Harry will interact with the members of his new family, especially the kids.

I think the way you described Minerva's 'illness' was great, I felt so bad for her!

(I don't mean to nag you about updates, but I read in your profile that chapter two was up, only it's not there! Maybe something went wrong? I hope it didn't get lost.)

Anyway, thanks for sharing this story with us!

mipi
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
It would seem that this fic is dead, and I know fom personal experience that no amount of heartfelt pleading from even the most sincere fan can bring a dead fic back to life sometimes. However, if pleading is what you need, you've certainly got it.

This fic is positively lovely. One of my favorite pairings, my absolute *favorite* storyline, and none of it done to the point of ridiculousness. You have a talent with words, and this story made me giddy in a way that so few manage these days. Fics that make me want to review are few and far between, and I congratulate you on this absolutely gorgeous job. My only sadness is that it never continued.

Again, simply beautiful. I was kept racing from one word to the next, and I hope that, if my review fails to prod you into giving this lovely thing another go, perhaps it might at least make you smile.

Cheers!
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
That was really good. I can't wait for more!
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I like it so far, please keep up the hard work!
SKBlackCatTayuyaFluteofDeath chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE THE NEXT DAMN CHAPTER, BAKA?
alyssa chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
hi! why dont you up-date? pleasa up-date. this is a good story so far!
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I'm really interested in this story. It's a neat idea. Please update soon? You're one of my fave authors!
No Entry chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hey there

Really enjoyed the beginning of the story, I'd like to see where you're going with it. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »