Reviews for Drabbles
Kimmy.Tosh chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
I loved all of these, but I have to say I think my favourite is the first one with Scott at Mobile Control. Totally understandable of Scott to feel so hopeless. Having had a go at this myself (with disastrous results) I know just how challenging it is to convey any meaningful message, and you do it so well - well done!
mcj chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
There are many of us who appreciate (and love) your contribution to this forum. Penny (Quiller) I more than anyone know how much you are worth and how much you are appreciated.

LOL

Marg
minstrelsy chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Quiller- These are all wonderful. I especially liked the Lady Penelope piece (and the episode it referenced). So glad you included the final work. John's inspiration to describe the location is only surpassed by your idea to create the story. Well done!
JulesDPM chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Have to say that, although I like all of these, the Virgil one is my favourite ;-) In fact, I read it to my children and they were amused too!
BoomerCat chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
You did them all? Great! A lovely set of drabbles, Pen. I liked the Lady P one a lot, and of course, loved the parody. But then, I liked the Thunderbirds one, oh, and the A&G one. The Scott and Virgil ones were fabulous, btw. How in the world did you decide which ones to submit? They were all great!
small-but-strong chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
these were really lovely short pieces. i especially liked the lady penelope one, didn't we all wonder the same thing in that episode? loved the parody as well. i had a welsh flatmate and it caused me no end of pleasure to get her to repeat that town name!
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
The drabbles you submitted for the challege are great, and I really like the others! You've captured some fantastic moments here :)