Reviews for The Edge of the World
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was a really good story. Davis, Ken and Tai are my favourite characters. Hope you've written more like this. Glad Ken didn't jump. He's really cool. xx
White Tiger - Black Kitten chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was really angsty. Poor Ken, everybody seems to hate him. Well, he has Daisuke, who'd jump off a cliff for him.

I liked the Kensuke at the end. It wasn't sappy there, either.

The whole 'towel sky' bit is original.

All in all, good-no awesome job!
Dark Cyradis chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Ah, another lovely angst-turned-happy ficlet! Klitch-san, you're very good at this sort of thing, ne? I was never a huge Digimon fan, but since I have a weakness for Ken (my, he *does* resemble a certain genius Go player, doesn't he? ) and I love your fics, I decided to give this one a try. Beautiful! I was surprised how much emotion it could evoke from me, who doesn't know all that much about Digimon. So, great job!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I really like your writing style. Keep writing! Ganbatte yo!
Shrine Maiden Kitty chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Kitty: *Pointing at everyone reading the end of the ficcie* Now! Everybody say, "AWEEEEE!"

Ah... Nothing beats a sweet Kensuke...
Freckled Glasses chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
well, i dunno wether you' wanna hear this, i don't even know why the hell am i writing this...it's just... your story raise quite a goosebumps when i read it, cause it tuly feels like looking in a mirror. it's exciting, amusing, wonderful in a weird sort of way, frightening, and somewhat painful to think about jumping of a cliff just to know how it'd feels like. just to feel alive. ken's darn lucky someone's willing to jump with him *smiles*. i felt like laughing and crying at the same time when i read this. god, i dunno wether it'sgood or bad, i just know that i like this fic. all of your fic actually. ah, i'm rambling, eh? nevermind...
Gaia Lao chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
I can't believe I never reviewed this back in June when I first read it. Oh well, better late than never, right? I can safely say that this is still by far one of the best stories I have ever read; it's even in my favorites and was a big influence when I wrote my first Digimon fanfic. I loved all the Ken angst, and the scene with Daisuke was just awesome. I'm hoping you'll write more stories like this one in the future. And by the way, good luck in college. I definitely know how much of a pain it can be sometimes.
blondie chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
sad and cute
Jumpy chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
;_; Ohhhhhh mylanta. Won't you please write some more? The end had me sniffling and going misty eyed. Please? O-negai? You're one of the best Daiken writers out there. *_* IMNSHO.
Girlie G. aka lilprincess Sasami chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Very good Story...:)
Lab Cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Pretty cool KenxDaisuke friendship.
Me chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
I like! It really wanders into the mind of Ken and is quite thoughtful. The ending just feels so warm and nice, and it is sorta a Kensuke. Normally, I don't like Kensukes, but this is an exception. I love this fic! 1 of the few GOOD fics I've read in a while.
The Wings of Love chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Beautiful! I love this stories! Ken and Dai sure are good characters! The truth is, I LOVE this. It was sooo cute! Please! Write some more stories like this about them! Pretty please? Well congratulations! Keep at it!
CareHope chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
good story.
Lady Zoe chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I like Ken admiring pain. Daisuke's so cute with him all the time. So adorable...