Reviews for Tired and Emotional
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Another fantastic job!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
uh-oh, that is soo not good
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
uh oh, that is never a promising start, lol
annj chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Power!Sam. My new favourite! Even though it sounds like he's wearing coloured tights under his jeans. Meeh!

Really creepy and stuff. Great story! But I'm a little late, I guess.
empath89 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Wow...after I finished Sensory Deprivation, I didn't realize that there was a sequel...sorry! Well, now that I'm done...I loved it. Very well done, and the relationship was perfect between them. I love the end.

hugs...empath
Rat chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
great story, i loved it.
Charmina chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Ok, so I couldn't wait until I get back home on monday and borrowed my dads laptop while he wasn't looking, but it's not like I'm addicted or anything! Well... I think so at least...

Anyway, you're an amazing writer and I really love your style. You just make it seem so easy to write this kind of story that is both extremely funny (how can it not be with Dean in it?) and just so sad! I really love it and, I have to admit, I'm a little jealous

Great work and I'll keep going through you list now!
Shinigami061 chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Awesome story - both this and it's prequel. I love Dean's inner monologue, that is so in-character and funny and heartbreaking. Sam is wonderfully written, too. How he reacts to his powers, and then how he reacts to his lack-of-powers. Amazingly written! Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
XinaMarieUhl chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Dear Gawd! What an *awesome* story! I have to say, the title doesn't do it justice. Don't have another suggestion, though. Titles are hard!

I love the epic scope of the story, and the way you make the characters pay for their powers. I love how Dean is so focused on Sammy that he barely thinks of himself. How great it would be to be loved like that! I'm a little unclear about what exactly happened with the buggies - I assume they sucked all Sam's power away, but I'm not really sure what they were or how they did that.

I hope you keep writing forever!
MistyEyes chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Wow! That was intense. I really adore all of your stuff. *adores* You write the brother dynamic so wonderfully well without it being unbelievable schmoopy. Thank you for the great read!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
Wow! This was great! I'm glad you did a sequel. Who knew that could happen? There's so much potential in Sam, it is scary and thank God Dean is there for him!

Great job!
sasha2002 chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
I just read this story in one sitting. I really think you have these characters down. Your writing is very believable. I really feel that you have captured their personalities from the show. Keep up the awesome work.
Tyranusfan chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
So...did Sam absorb part of the demon?

Great job on the showdown in the field and the recovery.

Well done!
red121 chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
Wow, I just finished this and the preceeding. I hope you will write more SN fic - this was really good.
carocali chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
What a fantastic resolution to the other chapter and then you start right back up again. I love the telepathy between the two in order to make things easier on Sam. How cool that he was true to his word by not reading the rest of Dean's mind as he plotted to clober and kidnap Sam!

The bug thing was just creepy and I am sad they took more than just his power. What will the demon do now? How will they defend against him. Yikes!

Can't wait for the next chapter... there is a next chapter, right?

:D