Reviews for Tired and Emotional
red121 chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
Wow, I just finished this and the preceeding. I hope you will write more SN fic - this was really good.
carocali chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
What a fantastic resolution to the other chapter and then you start right back up again. I love the telepathy between the two in order to make things easier on Sam. How cool that he was true to his word by not reading the rest of Dean's mind as he plotted to clober and kidnap Sam!

The bug thing was just creepy and I am sad they took more than just his power. What will the demon do now? How will they defend against him. Yikes!

Can't wait for the next chapter... there is a next chapter, right?

:D

Caroline
beyondtired chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
This was incredibly intense. Awesome job.
Entaria chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
*sigh* i love you. i love this story. thankyou for not waiting a year to update like some people. this was amazing. there are so many good parts, i love it. keep writing, your stories are awesome, i love your writing style. and you have the characters perfect. i can't wait to read more of your fics.
bally2cute chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
What Dean wouldn't do for his baby brother. I had never thought that there was something wrong with Sam gaining new powers, it seemed to be the natural order of things, but then that got all distorted. I love being inside your Dean's head. It was cool that you didn't drag out the guys respective recuperations, both your stories have good paces. This has me thinking about loyalty, love, selfishness, and all kinds of random things. This was excellent, and I must say I love this Dean. Thanks for the awesome story!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Great chapter now I can breath cant wait for next chapter
Faye Dartmouth chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Wow. Every chapter of this fic keeps getting better. Your style is so seductive-pulling the reader in and just taking us for a ride. I believe anything and everything you throw at the reader, without hesitation. I can hear and feel and see your Sam and Dean as if they were real.

It started with me, said the voice in his mind, all traces of softness gone from it now. It has to end with me too. I hope you can understand that.

That passage is brilliant. Because it's true. And as time progresses, I wouldn't be surprised if we see similar sentiments from Sam on the show. Because if he's the reason this began, he'd want to be the reason it ends.

But I love Dean's response-to knock Sam out and keep him drugged-do anything to keep Sam under control so he can take care of Sam.

Lovely chapter. A little sad, a little creepy, and in the end, just affirming of who these boys are together.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Hey. I'm still around, haven't felt like reviewing lately, but I have been reading this. Really liked this chapter.

Thank God tomorrow is the 28th, I think I'm in serious withdrawal...
charmed1of2 chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
OMG DON'T LEAVE IT THERE NO U BETTER NOT KILL SAMMY
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Oh oh Im scare Poor boys My God Love this chapter cant wait for next one
Entaria chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
GAH! YOU PEOPLE! why does EVERYONE insist on cliffhanger endings! please,please,please,please,please,please,please update soon
Entaria chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
lol. postal furniture. i will never get tired of dean's comments

*sigh* poor sam. things just don't fix themselves with him do they?

GR. i swear i hate that demon as much as they do. why can't the damn thing just die! oh well. i'm really liking ur stories. they're helping to tide me over till season 2 starts this on thurs. it's been driving me crazy how they left the first season. anyway, can't wait to finish this one.
Hope Calaris chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
You know that you're writing is amazing, right? Your sentences just sound so right ("This was the plan, and no matter how bad a plan it was, it was still better than no plan at all.") and the dependence between the brothers is well-portrayed (I love the fact that Dean is used as a bait ... I have waited for that story to be told for a long time)and, well, I wait for the next chapter and hope I didn't make too many language mistakes here :)
Riana1 chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
You make my blood run cold and my tears run hot; your mastery of the written word is one of the finest I have ever seen, amaetur or no.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
The boys can't catch a break, can they?

Otherwise, a beautiful, brillant, and bloody interesting story you have going on here.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »