Reviews for Tired and Emotional
heartfallen chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
My jaw actually dropped open. Wow. Dude, that was awesome! My two very favorite moments (there were a lot more than just two) was this "That was when every window in the place burst inwards with a sound like crunching ice, showering glass over everything, and the door splintered and cracked, hanging off its hinges like it had been hit like a truck. And Dean’s words froze in his throat, because there, standing in the doorway looking like he was about to die, was Sam." and this "Sam was standing ramrod-straight, his legs apart, arms opened wide, and normally Dean would have laughed at that posture, it was so dramatic, so over-the-top, but the light seemed to be coming from inside his brother, leaking from his skin like sweat, except leaking wasn’t really the word because there was too much of it for that, pouring maybe, Dean thought the word torrent might be appropriate but couldn’t quite work out how to fit it into a sentence, which, really, who cares about grammar when you’re fighting evil from hell and your kid brother’s just gone nuclear?" They're such cool visuals and equally cool to read. All of your action descriptions just send a shiver down my spine.
Kaewi chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Holy crap.

I think I love you.

That's really all I can say right now.

bally2cute chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
That really was "a whole swimming pool full of freakshow." I really like that phrase. Damn demon. Dean, the martyr for his brother, that just shows his complete love and loyalty for his brother, beautiful. Sam...I don't have much else to say, I am just extremely antsy to see what happens next. Awesome story!
Phx chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Awk! C'mon Dean, you got to get Sam out! Fire is never a good thing. I hope the demon didn't mess Dean up as badly this time as he did before.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
I have this problem of checking fic sites obsessively and every time I see your fic, I reread it, update or not. And this chapter is just INTENSE. It reads so vividly. I'm sitting ont he edge of my seat for more :)
charli chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Oh shit. Sam!

What an amazing chapter. Go Sammy kick his ass baby. Oh Dean, save your little brother.
snfan228 chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Oops I did it again, I reviewed for the wrong chapter. Well I meant that this chapter was really cool, even though I love em all. Lol :-)
snfan228 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow that was really cool lol. Awesome job. Keep up the great work! :-D
friendly chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
yeah go sammy.. dean better get them out of that house and soon. great job
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well, trauma has been a tried and tested method of getting those pesky potiental powers to bloom... or boom in Sammy's case.
Sandrine Black chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Whoa, what an ending to the chapter. Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work!
carocali chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Holy crap! My God, talk about dramatic, oh wait... let's talk about this:

"Dean thought the word torrent might be appropriate but couldn’t quite work out how to fit it into a sentence, which, really, who cares about grammar when you’re fighting evil from hell and your kid brother’s just gone nuclear?"

That was freaking awesome! What a powerful chapter! And a fire! Wow, you pulled out all the stops didn't you!

:D

Caroline
beyondtired chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Poor Sam. It just isn't fun anymore with his senses. I hope everything turns out okay for the guys.
bally2cute chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Damn demon. In the beginning it was cool that Sam had been gradually getting heightened senses, but now that I understand how dire the situation really is...well. It was as if everything they were doing at the start of this chapter turned into something warped. The driving isn't just driving anymore, the stops aren't just stops anymore, the laughing...Excellent story, just excellent, and I really like this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
psicat chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Oh, I love this, and I'm glad you made a sequal to Sensory Deprivation. Poor Sam and Dean though, they never get a break. I also cann't help but have The Sentinel flashbacks with Sam now having 6 hyperactive senses, but that poor boy really needs to learn how to control them, but Dean isn't exactly the wise patient guide type. But Sam really needs control if he is going to survive and save Dean to. Ah I just can't wait to see what hapens next.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »