Reviews for Tired and Emotional
heartfallen chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
I really enjoy Sam using his powers/heightened senses and seeing the effects on Sam and the things around Sam. Not seeing what Sam actually did to the Demon and Sam not knowing exactly really builds the suspense. Another great chapter with another exciting ending.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
You've put them in quite a situation here. One they don't know how to deal with but have no choice but to just keep working through. But it's just such a terrifyingly believable thing-Sam has so little control over his powers as it is, but fortunately they don't seem to be acting up too much in canon. But that what if...a true nightmare for them both.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Phx chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Sorry I didn't get a chance to review the second chapter but I really liked it - nasty old Demon.

Poor Sam though - how are they going to fix this? And what has happened to Dean? Did the demon get him or something else?

I can't wait to see what happens.

Phoenix (sorry I can't log in on this computer)
carocali chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Oh crap! Now he's hyper-sensitive! And the Demon is rearing his ugly head. Man, you know how to build the suspense! Can't wait for the next chapter!

heartfallen chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
I so did not see that ending coming. You have me on the edge of my seat waiting to know what will happen next. So all of Sam's senses are heightened. Clever idea
heartfallen chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Not only did you write another Supernatural story, but you wrote a sequel! "And then he heard Sam yell his name, and the pick-axe suddenly flung itself against the wall, and the shotgun flew out of the corner and into Sam’s hand. There was a loud report, and Dean felt particles of hot salt falling into his hair." That was very cool and so was Sam using his powers on the motel room
beyondtired chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Whoa! That took a couple of unexpected twists and turns. Can't wait to see what comes up next.
bally2cute chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Well, well, well. Look who showed up in the in. Planted visions? If it isn't the man of the hour. Sam is pretty scary now, but at least he seems apologetic about it. Not scary in the sense that he can do all these things, but that he's using them against his brother's will. The hunt was quick, but I guess this isn't really about the hunt. Dean was a little underhanded with calling Missouri, but at least he came clean about it. Excellent stuff as usual, and I can't wait to see what that damn demon has to say.
carocali chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
No, no no! This is not good! Sam has to listen to Dean. Doesn't he realize that he's doing what he thinks is right? Even though Sam wants to help people, he is making things worse, and now the Demon is on his ass! Oh crap!

Update soon!

Carikube chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
*gasps!* Holy crap! This is a really frightening development! Oh man, I ADORE your work. Your characterisations are stunning, your vocabulary and imagery is just... wow! And your plotlines are amazing! There's just too much about this that I loved, so I won't even begin to try to say it all. But, oh man, they are in trouble. Such trouble.

I can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing. Great, great stuff!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Interesting story !
Kalee chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
You have me hooked, and I can't wait for more. Your dialogue is very realistic, and your ear for syntax, especially Dean's, is dead on. I could actually hear the voices while reading. Great job. Please don't keep us hanging too long until the next installment. (I hadn't read Sensory Deprivation yet, but now I will definitely have to.)
Surplus Imagination chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
I like where you've taken the story. Excellent! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
ACK! You're cruel! And amazingly good! This fic is just so FASCINATING that it's ridiculous.

So Sam's senses are heightened, throwing his abilities out of control. Did you have this planned from the get go? Because, honestly, that is brilliant plotting.

And now the demon? As in THE demon? What are you going to put the poor boys through? And can Dean help save Sam from becoming something he's not? Can he keep Sam his sweet kid brother? EEK!
purehalo chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Great chappy, looking forward to reading more of this
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »