Reviews for Tired and Emotional
Phx chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
OOh a contiuation on Sensory Deprivation. Very nice start. I love how you show Sam showing so much appreciation for what he has back. I had to chuckle at Dean - he got easy this time. The argument between himself and Sam being resolved without him having to say anything. He's lucky Sam is Sam, lol!

Can't wait to see what happens.

Phoenix
carocali chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Yeah! Another story! I love the exploration of Sammy powers! I can't wait to see where you go with this!

:D

Caroline
beyondtired chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I beg to differ - oh, this is so good! What a great beginning. Can't wait for more.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hi,

This was a really great chapter and start of a story! I love the humor, the banter between brothers, Dean's typical comments, the whole detailed explanation of Sam's nightmare and the puppetmaster cutting the strings part, everything!

Great job! Can't wait to read more!

Rachelly
bally2cute chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Well, I guess the guys don't have to go far to find their next little problem. I was so excited to see another one from you. Maybe I'm just eternally happy, but I don't have anything bad to say. It's going to be really interesting to see how this all turns out, especially since the source is in house.
emwonkuod chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
oh, i love you to pieces! a sequel, now that's a surprise...keep it up, i want more!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I really enjoyed Sensory Deprivation and this looks promising. Do continue. [:
friendly chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
great start. loved it...
charmed1of2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
COOL A SEQUEL ITS GOOD SO FAR KEEP IT UP
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Awesome start u got my atention update soo please
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Oh...interesting. So Sam's dreams are causing things? I'm hooked-now you must update quickly so I can see where this is going.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5