Reviews for Desert
Deritine chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
This was sort of a weird point to break off to another story... though I do guess that you are adding a fandom in. But there hasn't been much plot in this one per se, more of a series of one-shots and trial-runs of various writing styles. Which was still enjoyable to read.

Off to the sequel then!
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great story!
dinawen chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
nice story
JovianJeff chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
Nice one! I liked how Jack included Methos and Duncan as part of his team, and not just officially. His treatment, his protectiveness just like any he considered on his team. It was also wonderful how this wasn't quite instant. It only took being straight with him, and Daniel's endorsement. Thank you for writing this tale. I hope you do more with this premise.
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
An interesting twist to your on-going story. Looking forward to see when in the Buffy-verse the interaction occurs. I understand Duncan's POV on the matter, and I can see the Methos has a bit of a blind spot (a combintiation of they blinded me with science and reunion with probably the second oldest immortal, his student). Thanks for sharing this story!
Shadewolf7 chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
... You lost me...
Peya Luna chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
YES! an update! and a real great one, too! man, i really hope the next one comes quicker - i cant wait to see what he means with last best hope, probably the slayer(s).
thundever1 chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
Great chap, I can't believe that Mac is right as SG1 wouldn't let Daniel be used like that they are a family, great interactions, please update soon.
peya luna chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
wow! very good story! i guess methos thinks deep inside just the same as duncan, he just sticks around because he wants to manipulate the consequences of military knowing immortals - and because hes curious!and i really dont think hes so trusting sg1 or so rusty with a sword like he pretends. theres got to be more about it, maybe he met a goa├║ld long ago and has open bills to pay...i would like to read a methos-anubis confrontation, one death vs another!daniel would be pretty shocked to hear about methos darker side, he sure dosent know about the horsemen ;-)
FORD B chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
I liked chapter 11 better than twelve. Mostly for the more action and stuff. Not complaining about 12 though. I can understand Duncan's reasoning though, but hope to see him come back.
Shannon K chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
Daniel not a warrior? Ha!

Is it possible that Methos got rid of Duncan on purpose? I say good even if he didn't - the character of Macleod was always been a bit too holier-than-thou at times.

Cheers!
kirallie chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
Is Mac or Methos right? I can't see Jack letting anyone use Danny as cannon fodder. They were sent cause they were the only ones who could pull it ff and live. And does Mac have to be so insulting to Daniel, he's really improved a lot in fighting since the start of the show.
mayrishue chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
that's an interesting way for a larva to die. heh.
mokona chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
That was really good! Can't wait for more! Does Daniel know about Death yet? Will they all find out, if they do how do they react? OOH I wanna know! I like this story! Please Update SOON!
denique chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
I am not the one with the great tipps. But I can say I really like your story, and I hope you'll continue it. denique
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »