Reviews for For Love of a Snake
Sucker4Stories chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Oh my goodness...THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! :D Amazing job!
Varity Sinning chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
It's amazing the things we can justify to ourselves, I think you illustrated that perfectly.

Sad though, about Snape being a murderer in Hermione's eyes.

The kiss though, that was pretty hot.
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
praise- Excellent, good chapter. I look forward to reading more. Very funny.

criticism- you spelled McGonagall. In a pinch I always reference the hp-lexicon. It's especially good for names, spells and ages/dates.
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
I'd love to see you do a sequel to this. What happends after HBP? Does Snape really die in DH? Is there some hope for these two? Come on... The plot bunnies are mating... please?
penny4him chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Great story, I really enjoyed this one! I like this literary device: '“We’ll have to look into it.” This time Fred.' (Instead of just saying, "Fred said". And I can just imagine this exchange: “Sir, I don’t really think that this is any of your business.”

“If you are going to continue to be inept during my classes it is.” How Snape-like! Not to mention: “Do not make me get the veritiserum.”!

Very plausible, well-written too.
SashaIsMyBrother chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Very good indeed! I've never read Snape & Hermione before, but if all the others out there are like this, I'd love to read them.
Taryn-Angeli chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hey, it's Ty (again);

I think i might have all of your stories read in one day, maybe two; i'm weird for doing that i know. Anyway, just finished yet another one of your stories and this one might have to take the cake for being one of the weirdest stories i have every read. So, let's see if any of the other stories can top this one.

So, cya
Koulin chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Man, the plot's interesting XD kakaka Love this, but then, take notice that she's McGonagall, not McGonigal. ;)
joey the ripper chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
fantabulous... so, delightfull to read, not like the pairings that make you lurch back, shudder and scream "ah!" this was just wonderful... update soon... i want more
fleurdpine chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Aw so cute !

It's so original to see an Snape X Hermione pairing ! (and the more impossible too, as Oro X Jira ?)

I loved the story ( sorry, I think that I'm gone for a new long review !) and the way you've written it ... in many fanfictions , when you read the first line of a story , you now exactly what will be the end of it ... but not in this one ; I thought of a Draco X Germione maybe , or a Ron X Hermione ( two of awfull pairings I think !)... but an Snape Xhermione ! I always thought that this pairing was one of the most difficult to write ... they are two people so different !

But you've ... uh ... ( how do you say "reussir in english ... I'd loved to be a good english-speaker ! ) (...) to write on this pairing ... to write a good story that I've read with no interruptions ( that 's very rare ! lol)

So ... - I've got to go now , friends are waiting for me lol- in one word ...thanks for this story and see ya for another review ! (if you arrive to read them lol )

Apolline or fleurdp. from time to time
hermionestargazer chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
This was very well done. I like how you portrayed the characters. And your dialogue was great, too. Thanks.

Blessings.

Elizabeth
strega-in-progress chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
Sequel? like, the war is over, so you make Angel Lucifer type more? pretty please?
strega-in-progress chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I'm standing in my chair! I love the way snape cares "oh, and talk to someone about it, that's what you are supposed to do..."

That was hilarious!
Marching Knight chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
This story is really good. Keep writing and update soon. Please, update soon.
ProperT chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
I hate this pairing, but i like reading the pairings i hate! Especially if it still has me wanting more! Post More Soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »