Reviews for TAPECA
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
Easy going and nice fanfiction, i enjoyed reading it!
TiraLu chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
I loved this story. It was really great.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
A really good story though I prefer the original. Thanks for another good story!

Keep them up:)
dimensioner chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Just started with Stargate Atlantis 2 weeks ago, and I love your story! Hard to find Rodney centered fanfics that have romance in it. Your's is the best so far of those that I found. Your writing style is really close to the caracters in the series, and the storyline is interessting. Can't wait to read your other stories!
Pixie Ru chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
Wow that was excelant,riviting and all around fun! i havent read the list of storys you've posted but if you havent already you should right a little about jessa's growing up!
bailey1ak chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
I really enjoyed this story! I love seeing Rodney in a more confidnet roll and as a protector he is always amazing.
aelfwyne chapter 19 . 4/28/2008
I enjoy your writing and loved this story!Please write a sequel
RedHeadReader chapter 19 . 2/2/2008
AW! OMG this is so sweet, well written, funny, poingnant, in character, kudos.

RHR
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
LOL I like possibilties!

I just don't see him dating Katie Brown for long, shes too airy for him. He deserves some brains in his life ;) At least with Carter he'd be well matched on some levels.

Did I mention how much I enjoy seeing McKay paired with her ? LOL Or any new character for that matter. Theres so many things the women of Atlantis miss about McKay and will probably never look past his snark and his bite.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in thinking he's worth writing about. He's not the conventional hero but yet somehow he's still the one I am drawn to.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
Wonderful story. I felt slightly lost in the first chapter but the story really picked up and kept me interested. The last chapter felt a bit rushed but it was very good.

Please please please keep writing new fanfics, could I possibly muse you into writing something mckay/carter ? I'm dying trying to find really good Rodney romances.
Nanook of the North chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
I am really liking this one my friend. Back to reading more of it.

Tow thumbs up so far.
Chase El Toliso chapter 19 . 4/11/2007
Aww, really sweet ending. Thanks for all the hard work you obviously put into this story. It was fantastic!
KTarra chapter 19 . 4/11/2007
I love it. I think you might have wrapped it up a little fast, but otherwise I love the story! I hope you have plans to continue and finish the other one!

Is there an epilogue in the works to see a few years in the futur?
the big stick chapter 19 . 4/9/2007
great story, thanks for writing
nwfairy chapter 19 . 4/9/2007
Aw so cute is there to be a sequel?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »