Reviews for Looks Like Loss
kwater chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
I'm Fine...Guy speak for I might be dying...And Man Code Book...LOL Great story so far, sorry I havn't reviewed each chapter but I'm really enjoying this one..K
Marvin is my Muse chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Okay, that was awesome! I loved all five of these stories, I always like continuity and having Dean still having an injured leg was great (Dean girl here!) I really love that you ended it with Sam knowing about Marigold since she's been such a great part of the story and obviously an integral part of Dean. The Sheriff here was awesome aswell! I meant to review Tastes Like Trophies but it's now 4am (I didn't mean to read all five right now but I couldn't stop!) so I'll just say that it's an awesome story and that the stuffed animals really freaked me out - along with the creepy hunter and the weird manger guy! Your stories are awesome, just the right mix of hunting, hurting, emotional issues, snark, brotherly love and humour! Your endings are also very well done and really cannon-like (did I say that already?)

All 'round great stories!

I'll continue reading tomorrow!

-Marvin
lafleurdumal chapter 8 . 5/24/2007
The stories were amazing. I'm even more in love with Dean than I was, which says a lot. Seeing him relating to every ghost on some aspects made me ache for him.

And it was also very funny. Marigold killed me!
Diva0789 chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
please god tell me that you have a name for the car...i need to know...marigold is funny...i bet the name for the car is even more funny!...oh my brain is going in the gutter...what else has he named?...
Dawn Vesper chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
love it! great story!

thanks

VESPER
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
Gone With the Wind, my favorite movie of all time...loved the Rhett and Ashley jokes, very cute.

Hysterically laughing that Sam has known about Marigold all this time, poor Dean...

Well I'm almost done with all your stories so that means you need to hurry up and write faster!

Amazing talent!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
You know I just finally caught on to the theme of your stories, working the 5 senses, very interesting. Sadly it took me reading all 5 stories before I figured out the correlation...well it is late over here, thats my defense!
karmasnape chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
hello. i have just found and finished the quintet of stories. i loved them. deans possessiveness of marigold was priceless. i hope one of your other stories reveals the name of the impala.

thanks for the great stories.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
:) love this one too

XsarahX
Sephy68 chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
I just came across your story today, and I'm so glad I did! It has wonderful characterization, perfect brotherly banter, an interesting case, Dean whumpage (of which I highly approve), and loads of humor. Good job! I look forward to reading more of your work.
brighette chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Somehow I skipped this one, great as always. I wasn't confused at all! And great that Sammy knows about Marigold, lol!

“You know how this works. I get in too deep, cause you lots of grief and then we fix it. Why change a perfectly good system?" Hehe!
Surplus Imagination chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
It was only a little complicated, but in a good way. I enjoyed your numerous one-liner. I did groan with some of the 'Gone With the Wind' references, but it was all in fun.

You do seem obsessed with Dean's legs. Maybe you subconciously want to prevent him from running away from you.

Nice story. Thanks!
Rinne chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
He! Sam knew! This story was fantastic, a great combination of a hunt and whumpage.
Rinne chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
I just had to stop and comment on this:

After the day we’ve had... Frankly, sir, I don’t give a damn.

That really made me laugh.
Eiseman04 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I've adored all of your stories. Marigold is precious and very fitting for Dean. I LOVED that in this last story, Sam admitted to knowing Dean had named his gun.

The best thing about your stories is that it has a compelling storyline, good spooks, and wonderful humor. I can't wait to read more.

Also, I have no suggestions for the car name, but can't wait to see what you come up with.

Keep up the superb work!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »