Reviews for Looks Like Loss
stealthyone chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Cute ending. LOL that Sam knows that Dean named the shotgun, and LOL that Dean has named the car, too.

Favorite lines:

“Dude, I’m not sure at what point we became ghost shrinks, but this is really starting to annoy me,” he sighed.

“What would you suggest?” Sam asked.

“I’d suggest you find me something to shoot. And soon,” Dean answered.

*snickers* Yeah, Dean would much rather shoot and burn things than reason with ghosts. Poor guy.

Great job on this story. As with your other pieces, it had a solid plot, great pacing, good characterizations and lots of fun banter and well-written dialogue. Thanks for a good read, and I hope to see more from you soon!
stealthyone chapter 7 . 10/11/2006
Great chapter. I liked how Dean was able to relate to the pregnant ghost, and the revelation that she was the sheriff’s relative was quite cool.

Favorite lines:

“What?” Dean asked no one in particular. “A guy can’t protect random pregnant ghost chicks now?”

LOL!

Geoff Pruett stepped farther around him, firing again, and the ghost disappeared in a flash of rock salt. “We’ll see who owns what,” he said, breathing heavily as if he’d run a race.

Very cool, the way he shows up in the nick of time and delivers that line of dialogue. And LOL at Dean not liking that he’s got Marigold.
stealthyone chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
I like how the sheriff comes to the rescue, and that all he has to do is give those orders and the ghost soldiers finally find their peace.

Favorite lines:

Dean tried to turn onto his side and screaming pain shot through his leg. No, the other leg. Laughter bubbled up from his chest and he couldn’t help it as it spilled out.

“What’s so funny, Johnny?”

Dean grimaced in pain, still laughing, he suspected to keep from sobbing. “You stupid bastards shot the wrong leg! Ghosts are supposed to try and rip off the other one!”

*g*
stealthyone chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Well, Dean being trapped on the house/the house’s grounds is certainly problematic. And the cliffhanger ending: Eek!

Favorite lines:

“I can’t help if you don’t talk to me,” Sam said testily.

Dean snorted. “We’re men. We don’t talk. Except Dr. Phil. That dude can talk ‘til the cows come home.”

*g* I love how Dean is so knowledgeable about “Gone with the Wind” and “Dr. Phil.”

“You know how this works. I get in too deep, cause you lots of grief and then we fix it. Why change a perfectly good system?”

*snickers* It certainly is their system, isn’t it?

The Sheriff turned to Sam and sighed. “Son, I think your brother just became a POW.”

Oh, dear!
stealthyone chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Huh. Some definite weirdness going on with Dean and that bad leg of his. Gangrene? Interesting. *ponders*

Favorite lines:

“And do you know where I don’t want you?”

“In your town,” Sam said with a sigh.

“I see we’ve found the brains of this operation,” the Sheriff nodded. “See if you can do something about your pal there.”

“Lost cause,” Sam snorted. “I’ve been trying for years.”

“Hey! Where do you…”

“Son, your lips are flapping,” the Sheriff said. “Until you get some more sense, knock it off.”

I love this whole exchange, from the snarky sheriff to Sam’s “I’ve been trying for years” to Dean’s “outrage” back to the snarky sheriff. I’m liking the sheriff. Good character.

He heard several more sounds from inside the room, and cringed, hardly able to bear to hear his brother hurting so badly.

Aww, poor Sam, relegated to the difficult “sit and wait” routine.

Sam bolted out of his seat, wanting to see his brother like he’d wanted few things in his life.

*pets him*
stealthyone chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Glad Sam’s OK, although it sounds like he’s got a heck of a headache going. And I wanted to smack Mr. Pruett, whose attitude leaves much to be desired. He should be a little nicer, considering the boys just got attacked. *hisses at Pruett*
stealthyone chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
I don’t like the way the bad ghost was eyeing Sam … and then he shot Sam? Eep!

Favorite lines:

“Sam,” he begged, “Sam, please,” though he hardly knew what he was asking for. Surely Sam could do something. Anything. Surely Sam could shoot him and make it stop.

*winces* Well, you know the pain’s bad when Dean begs. Poor Dean. *hugs him*

He made a mental note to smack the Pruetts. No… Nothing had happened in the house. It was al outside. Right.

*snickers*

The ghost changed his aim to Sam and fired.

Eek!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Egad, it looks like the boys have their work cut out for them on this one. So many potential ghosts in the house and in the yard. Yikes!

Favorite lines:

“They probably opened a bed and breakfast in one of these old ‘Gone with the Wind’ type houses and they’re looking for some publicity.” He glanced at Sam. “I mean I know I’m photogenic, but what are they gonna do with you?”

*g* Dean, Dean, Dean, how I love your sense of humor.

Dean snorted. “He has a chick name… whines a lot too. I’m not sure I’d be too proud.”

“Says the man who’s clearly seen ‘Gone with the Wind’ more than once,” Sam raised an eyebrow.

LOL! Dean’s a closet “Gone With the Wind” fan, eh? *snickers*
K Hanna Korossy chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
I haven't really been reviewing along the way like I should have, but I've been reading this series ever since the second chapter of the first one and can't tell you how much I've enjoyed them and looked forward to each new chapter. I love your plots the most, interesting and different and well-thought-out without becoming too heavy. But your characterizations were also terrific, a good blend of humor and drama in how the guys react to all these situations. I think Smells Like Trouble remains my favorite because of its simplicity, but Tastes Like Trophies cracked me up the most. I've especially loved Dean's outrage at all the things coming after him and his poor leg always getting it. And Sam worries without being the clingly nursemaid we too often see in fanfic. They just sounded very real. I've recommended each and every one to friends, and I hope you'll be writing more. Another series, perhaps? Colors? Emotions? Animals?

Had to try. :)
Winchester494 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I don't know they both sound good but if I had to pick I guess Marigold See Dead People cause its just like the movie it would be cool
Winchester494 chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
You should totally write more stories even if they aren't with the senses maybe you could do the sixth sense that would be cool
EagleGirl6 chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
This was a very fun story. Thanks very much for writing these. I love how you blend the action, humor, angst - everything works great! So now that you're out of senses, what's next on your plate? :-)

Kelly
SpookyClaire chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
Ahahahhahaha! I loved it! Ahaha, Dean naming the shot gun and the car! lmaoo! What DID he name the car? hm

And I love the emotion too .

Amazing job! Loved it!

-claire

PS: *"Look, Sam… I’ve got issues, you’ve got issues. We’ve all got issues."*

That made me think of 'I scream, You scream, we all scream for Ice cream!'

*pictures Dean singing that*

*falls over laughing*
Savage Shade chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
Very nicely finished, now if only we knew what he named the car...lol. I accept your sympathies, and may have taken you up on your offer if I din't have so much to do otherwise, though I'm not sure if they shouldn't be condolences, considering that I have absolutely NO IDEA when the boys are returning to the screen over here. Ah well, such is life I guess. I can't wait for the next fic, just leave his legs alone in the next one ay? I'm pretty sure they've earned a break, beat on Sammy for a while.
Machaggis chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
LOL, Sam knew all along! Priceless:-) Thanks for such a great story, and I'll wait with baited breath for the next!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »